By Tunabelly Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Clean up your messy folders with an easy to use one button tidy.
9/10 on Mac.AppStorm, featured on Lifehacker, Addictive Tips, Softpedia, Mac360 and MakeUseOf.com
Tidy away with the confidence that if you change your mind or need to make a change to the rules, it can be undone.
• Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or custom rules.
• Choose what types of files to clean up.
• Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
• Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
• Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
• Ability to undo the clean up.
• Over 550 five star ratings internationally.
• Editor's review of 4/5 on Softpedia.com
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Tidying works on folders where there is no Spotlight information, or it is set to be ignored.
- Added an "is not" option for type rule. This can be used to ignore folders and only work on files.
- Added "Turn All On" and "Turn All Off" buttons for the rules.
- Added the ability to double click your rules to start editing them.
- Fixed issue where "name contains" wouldn't always work properly.
- Misc improvements to the rules engine.
Exceptional App for organizing the maelstrom of files.
Whenever I need an app to tackle the endless amount of collected files clogging up my folders, Folder Tidy is the tip of the spear. Allocate all of your files in one folder and use Folder Tidy to seperate them into individual folders listed by type. Then go on and delete or keep at your leisure. It really helps to keep that overwhelming feeling at bay so you can spend more time clearing files and folders and less time away from your desktop because you're frustrated at the mess.
Well worth the price! Get it!
Perfect for the OCD in all of us
I am a little "OCD" - This program helps my desktop and harddrive look and *BE* organized. I recommended this to a friend who is CONSTANTLY getting written memos from his boss about lack of organization and sloppiness and now he's getting pats on the back for clicking a button. I can not recommend this program highly enough. This program doesnt just help you look organized, it helps you BE organized.
So simple, so helpful
I always save stuff to my desktop: pics, videos, music, documents, etc. This snappy little tool lets me tidy the whole thing up with a clock or two and go back and sort later when I have more time. Ridiculously effective! And a real no-brainer to use. I love it when devs come up with something you didn't know you need but, once you have it, you can't live without it!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 15, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tunabelly Software
- © 2013, Tunabelly Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor