Clean Plates - Healthy Restaurant Guides for NYC & LA
By Clean Plates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you're a meat and potatoes lover, an all-veggie eater, going gluten-free or even eating raw, Clean Plates is your guide to discovering the best restaurants serving healthy, nutritious, eco-friendly, great tasting food, including sustainably raised animals (free of hormones and antibiotics) and locally grown, organic produce.
Featured in Well + Good, Vogue, Glamour, Refinery29, Oprah.com, Shape and many more publications online and in print.
Recommended by Deepak Chopra, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Alejandro Junger, Actress Anika Noni Rose, Model Anne-Marie van Dijk, Fashion Designer Donna Karan and many others.
Existing mainstream guides give no mention to the healthfulness or sourcing of ingredients, while health-food guides give little attention to taste. Clean Plates bridges the gap, pleasing the most discerning foodie as well as the most ardent health enthusiast.
• The Clean Plates 100 for NYC and LA: Clean Plates' most highly rated restaurants
• Searchable by location, cuisine type, cost and dietary preferences including: Clean Meats, Clean Fish, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten-Free, Clean Desserts. Also whether the establishment offers Grab-and-Go and if they Deliver.
• Geo-location allows you to easily find restaurants near where you are at that moment.
• Easily call from the app for a reservation or to get more information.
• View the establishment's website.
• Share via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Use the My List feature: Create a list of restaurants you have been to and ones you want to go to.
More cities coming in 2015!
We would love to hear from you — if you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, let us know at iOSapp@cleanplates.com
What's New in Version 2
• New user interface
• Compatible with iOS 8
• Performance improvements, stability improvements and bug fixes
New App is Awesome
Wow! This app is super fast and so easy to use. Geo-location totally rocks -- used it this weekend when I was out with friends who really like to eat organic, farm-to-table and it totally solved the where should we go to eat problem.
What a useful tool! I only eat responsibly-sourced meats and this app shows me what restaurants I can eat such meats at. Plus, if I'm ever looking to go gluten-free, I can find a spot with ample options. I want one in every city!
Healthy app for everyone!!
Love the new scrumptious app. It is as clean as the company's name. Want to try many of the restaurants on the list. Sweetgreen in NYC is my favorite for healthy salads.