Other to-do apps incorporate many complex functions. But instead of fumbling through a complicated list of tasks and options on your computer/mobile phone, isn't it better to record your tasks in a simple way and finish them for good?
"The platform has a tidy, minimalist look that allows users to keep all of their tasks in one convenient place." - The American Genius
"On top of a simple operation, it also offers you the cleanest interface." - KOCPC,TW
"A simple to-do work list makes writing down important work items easy." - iPhone, iPad玩樂誌 Vol.49.
The Benefits of Clean Todo:
• Because recording your tasks has become so simple, you will be happy to write things down and will never forget what you need to do.
• You decide what you should do every day, rather than being forced to plan ahead and have your software urge you.
• Avoid wasting time managing your to-do list and save time doing something meaningful.
• Look at your weekly review and feel a great sense of accomplishment.
• The simple and elegant software interface accentuates your fine taste.
- The cloud sync feature ensures your data remains exactly the same across devices.
- No matter how many tasks you have, they are simply divided into to be done now and to be done later. This allows you to check your to-do list and place the important things into your "Today" list. Do the most important thing every day.
- Use tags to distinguish between different categories of tasks. These tags are very easy to create and use.
- Flip Card View: You can flip through and complete tasks one by one. This helps you focus on the present task.
- You can create reminders that will be added directly to Calendar, which gives you accurate alerts even without Internet connection.
- Weekly Review: helps you to check the tasks you’ve completed over the week and export a report easily.
- Drag&Drop to reorder tasks.
- Quickly add task, the default shortcut is Ctrl+Cmd+Z.
Upgrade to premium membership to gain access to all the features. Once subscribed, all these features will be available to you for use on all platforms without additional costs.
Premium Subscription: $12.99/Year
• Subscription is auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every year until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.cleantodo.com/terms
• Extend the maximum text length to 65535.
• Filter the symbols in the main list window, such as bullet points.
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful, yet simple
It’s a very good app that just helps you do stuff. And stays out of your work.
- Simplicity. It’s very simple to use. I learned how to use it immediately.
- Shortcuts to add tasks - whenever you want to add a task, you can use your keyboard shortcut on Mac, that pops up a bar to enter text. Then you can review your list to choose which ones to do today. (You can use # when entering a task to immediately assign it for today.)
- Calendar - It connects with the Mac calendar to give you reminders.
- Task detail view (my favorite feature). Once you start working on tasks, you can switch to a detail view by double clicking on the task, and then as you mark them checked the next item will show up. It helps focus on one task only.
- Support - I suggested a couple of features and the developer responded immediately and updated the product.
- As a new product there are some minor functionality and design glitches here and there but it works well. I expect these to go away soon since the developer continues to improve it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestions!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.