Enjoy the most unique and beautiful weather app. Clear Day® is the only weather app that provides animated NOAA radar widget, real-time weather alerts, instant access to weather forecast through the menubar and stunning videos depicting weather conditions.
••• Featured by Apple as app of the week! •••
••• Downloaded more than 300,000 times •••
••• The New York Times: "Clear Day elevates the user, placing her at cloud level for a hushed real-time weather tableau that puts the web's goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame." - in reviewing Clear Day for the iPad !! •••
• Accurate weather forecast all-around the world supporting more than 2.5 million locations
• Severe weather warnings right from National Weather Service and MeteoAlarm (USA & Europe)
• Get warned of severe conditions even if the app is closed
• Stunning high-definition animations that depict the weather conditions
• Animated NOAA Radar map in the contiguous US, Canada, Australia and Europe
• Animated NOAA Radar map widget*
• Clouds / Satellite weather maps
• Quick menu in the toolbar for quick access to the current weather conditions and alerts
• Detailed moon phases information including sunrise and sunset
• Customizable temperature notifications per city
• On-screen world clock showing every city's local time
• Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground
• iCloud Sync: Sync cities across your devices (iOS/Mac)
• 7-day and 3-hourly forecasts
• Precipitation and Humidity details
• Wind Chill and Heat Index
• Sunrise and Sunset
• Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
• "The animations in Clear Day for Mac look simply stunning!" - TUAW
• "Clear Day Will Change the Way You Get Your Forecast on the Mac" - CultofMac
• "Clear Day actually makes me want to check my weather even more often" - The Next Web
• To add a city, click on Preferences, and in the window that pops up, click the "Add New City" button below the list of cities.
• To set a notification, click on Preferences, choose a city and click "Edit" button.
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ClearDay. Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goClearDay.
* All users are offered free 3-month subscription in premium widget. Premium widget allows you to play radar right in the widget. After the 3-month period is over, you will need to purchase a yearly subscription to play radar in the Notification Center, however it will still display one radar frame.
If you like Clear Day, please leave us a review on the Mac App Store. Your support would greatly help.
Fixes Map and Menu issues.
Ratings and Reviews
After “Temps” turned off their service...
… I was forced to go looking for yet another weather app (I used Degrees Pro before that and it quit working as wll). Clear Day is very nicely done. I like the layout and dropdown that is displayed when you hover over the status bar icon. It displays all the information I’m interested in in the full screen mode but it would be nice if one had the option to display a second parameter in the status bar along with temperature—for instance, humidity or wind speed (for pilots). But this is simply a request—the app itself seems to do everything it listed in its description. Very nicely done!
Great App but wish it would follow my location
Love this app as i can see the temperature outside with a quick glance. I live and work in different cities and I currently leave it set to my work city to pull weather data. I would live it though if the app could automatically detect my location and provide weather information where ever i happen to be without having to switch it manually in settings or adding the other city and still having to click on the menu bar.
I’ve used this app for a few years and always loved it. This winter in Montana it is so far off it’s a joke. Right now it’s snowing and has been since the middle of the night. The app says it’s clear. It’s says we’re 47°F. I don’t think we’d be buried in snow at that temperature. One day I checked and my watch and the news said it was 12°F , the app said -21° F. I made sure it wasn’t on Celcius or anything else that could be causing this. It’s just so far off these days it’s a joke. Please fix it. This use to be a app that I loved and used, which is why I give it 3 starts instead of 1.
- vimov, LLC
- 267.3 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © vimov, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.