By Disobedient Media Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
How do you keep coming up with truly creative new solutions for problems? How do you choose which ideas to take forward? How can you make sure your innovative new services, activities or processes are successfully realised? Use CLEAR IDEAS!
The CLEAR IDEAS framework has been developed by the award-winning* Work Psychologist Dr Kamal Birdi as way of helping you to more effectively generate and implement new ideas. He has researched and worked with major organisations operating in private, public and voluntary sectors for over twenty years, and hundreds of people from all sorts of backgrounds have now learned to use the CLEAR IDEAS method. Evidence of impact shows that using the CLEAR IDEAS approach can really help participants to improve performance, maximize organizational outcomes and enhance value for money.
The CLEAR IDEAS App will help you solve any of your problems by taking you step-by-step through the different stages of its innovative solution development process. Pick a problem you have and the App will interactively help you:
- Systematically identify and prioritise major causes of the problem
- Generate lots of creative new solutions
- Assess the quality of your solutions
- Generate strategies for getting buy-in from different stakeholders
- Clarify roles and responsibilities for implementing the solution
- Ensure strategic fit of your solution
- Create a timing plan for implementing your innovation
- Produce a pdf of your problem-solving thinking and planning to share with colleagues
- Based on extensive research into effective creativity and innovation in organisations
- Highly interactive approach to help you structure your problem-solving
- Easy to use
- Inspire Me! Bolts throughout to help you think more analytically, creatively and strategically if you are stuck
- Each problem you address will have its own unique worksheet and you can use the App for lots of different problems
- Easy to share output through printing, email or AirDrop
*British Psychological Society Academic Contribution to Practice Award 2010
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed crashing bug in iOS 9
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 16, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disobedient Media Ltd
- © 2015 Disobedient Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.