Amazing Quality Equalizer - SuperLoud Essential
By CyberFort LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Let you enjoy the best sound quality!
This Amazing Quality Sound Engine (with Equalizer) that evolved further has been focused mainly on developed its sound quality, so the default value set to the best sound quality for each device. (If you prefer the engine for UI smoother than focusing on the sound quality, please refer to the sound quality section.)
*It is for the music files that are stored in the iPhone.
*Produced for iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPhoneSE, iPhone5s, iPhone5c, iPhone5, iPhone4s, iPod touch6, iPod touch5, iPad Pro, iPad Air2, iPad Air. (For the other models, Recommended : 800MHz Dual Core CPU or faster)
SuperLoud Essential is for Rock, Pops, Classic, Jazz and more sound. Make a sound without distortion by Dynamic Limiter, even if you adjust Bass sound level to maximum.
Following is recommended to use.
* High quality sound is wanted.
* Sound of your choice, enjoy the song.
* No distortion sound by equalizer.
* Favorite song with equalizer when you driving.
* As a live from studio sound source, enjoy the virtual surround.
* Work / school in a rush, want to change the sound and listen better.
* Practice of music, listen easier your part sound.
This Audio Player has the 5 Bands/10 Bands/20 Bands/30 Bands Graphic Equalizer, Spline style Graphic Equalizer and some preset equalizers. SuperLoud Essential allows you to change the sound effects what you like.
It is also you can create any preset-data by Graphic Equalizer.
Preset: Normal, Perfect, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
Audio File type: AAC(8~320 Kbps),MP3(8~320 Kbps),AIFF,WAV,Songs which can play on Apple Music Player (default player in iPhone, iPod Library)
*It can not to play a song which is downloaded from Apple Music.
*It can not to play a song which is DRM protected music.
* Amazing Quality Sound Engine (include EQ-Mode, Booster, Automatic Dynamic Limiter, Noise Reduction, Cache)
For Amazing Quality sound: Pursuit of high quality sound for the frequency bands of more than 4000 inside the engine
By high-speed computing: High efficiency of CPU utilization for background playback
* 5 Bands/10 Bands/20 Bands/30 Bands/Spline Graphic Equalizer
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB.
- Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB(Selectable)
You can use all 5 types.
- Beginner (5 Bands)
- Average (10 Bands)
- Expert (20 Bands)
- Master (30 Bands)
- Spline (free curve)
* Virtual Surround (Reverb)
* Headphone/Bluetooth controller operable
* AirPlay output operable
* Show Album Art
* Spectrum Analyzer (Stereo-Mode, size, form, and snow)
* Silence Detection (Automatic skip for three seconds or more consecutive silence parts)
* Gapless playback
* Crossfade (0 sec until 20 sec)
* Pause Fadeout at playback interruption and "next song" (0 to 1.0 seconds, "Settings"->"General")
* Sleep Timer (10 min. Until 8 hour)
* Adjust Left and Right Volume, Gain
* Automatic pause/playback then ringing/ Headset Plug out
* Background Playback
* Design theme (24 colors)
* Orientation of the player screen (Automatic/fixed vertical/fixed horizontal)
* URL scheme support (superloud://)
* Show Lyrics (If there is a lyrics in the song file)
* Twitter NowPlaying (Auto/Manual)
* Playing list, and Selection list by Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, Playlist, Compilations, Composers
- “Grid View" feature (Other than Songs Tag, Available on iPhone5 or later models, ON/OFF Settings)
* Shuffle On/Off
* 4 mode of continuous playback
- After all the tracks, play repeatedly or stop.
- Repeat the currently song.
- After the currently song, playback stop.
Graphic Equalizer Frequency band:
- Beginner(5 Bands)
Frequency band: 100/315/1.25K/3.15K/8KHz
- Average(10 Bands)
Frequency band: 32/64/125/250/500/1K/2K/4K/8K/16KHz
- Expert(20 Bands)
Frequency band: 32/44/~/16K/22.62KHz
- Master(30 Bands)
Frequency band: 25/32/~/16K/20KHz
- Spline(free curve)
Frequency band: 32~16KHz
What's New in Version 2.0.0
■ In iOS10, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of ““SuperLoud” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the SuperLoud, Enable Media Library toggle.
■ Update Details
1. New design.
(1) Screen configuration of various
(2) iPhone7Plus, iPhone7 screen size support
(3) iPad screen size support
2. Additional new features.
(1) iPad compatible version sales start (Universal app support).
(2) added a Resume function at startup (waiting in the playback time of the last playback song).
3. iOS10.1.1 support
(1) Optimization of operations
(2) added iPhone7, iPhone7plus, iPhoneSE, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPad Pro, iPad Air2, iPad Air, iPod touch6 to support model.
(3) It is iOS 7 or later as a compatible model.
4. Further comfort of the music selection function
(1) Improved performance
(2) Added the "Grid View" feature in "Artists, Albums, Genres, Playlists, Compilations, Composers" of the music selection screen (Available on iPhone5 or more models, ON/OFF by "Settings -> Design -> Grid View")
(3) Added Playlists (Create / Delete)
(4) Added Compilations
(5) Added Composers
5. "Sound engine" adjustment.
(1) Improved performance
(2) It pursued further high-quality sound.
(3) Adding the Gain function on Volume View.
(4) Adding the Pause Fadeout function at playback interruption and "next song" (0 to 1.0 seconds, 0.1 second increments, "Settings"->"General")
(5) Added "Without Gapless" in the cross-fade options
("Settings" -> "General" -> "cross-fade" -> "gapless invalid" the By ON, the song of consecutive tracks in the same album is also possible to cross fade playback. If this is OFF, even at the time of the cross-fade enabled, the song of consecutive tracks in the same album will be gapless playback without cross fade playback.)
6. Improve ease-of-use
(1) Improvement of setting the continuous playback mode.
(2) Added the tap and double tap gesture on the album art of the player screen. (Changed by "Settings -> General -> Functions On album Art")
(3) Added the command menu by left swipe at the Preset EQ List
(4) Optimize the UI of the volume adjustment screen
7. Fine-tuning and other enhancements
I just bought this. It seems far, far more sophisticated than previous equalizers I have purchased.
Great APP Period.
Good EQ, reverb/delay, this is a fantastic way to improve the experience.
Best music app on the App Store!
I have to say, I am extremely impressed with this app. It's made my music listening experience so much better. It's got a sleek, customizable interface, lots of other ways to customize the app, and no loss of sound quality. The interface manages to be customizable, but at the same time very user friendly! The graphic analyzer is the icing on the cake, it's so fun to look at and watch the different frequencies of the music go up and down. The only complaint that I had before the new update was the spackle sound at high bass levels, which they said was an unfixable glitch, but the awesome developers figured it out! No more spackle! If there was one thing I wanted to change for the app, and there only is one thing, I would want an option that you could turn on and off, so the equalizers I set to my music apply to ALL sounds on my device so I could go through YouTube or SoundCloud and hear other things with my special equalizers. I have to say, definitely worth the money!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CyberFort LLC
- © 2012 CyberFort LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.