Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
By Realmac Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for Mac and Clear for iOS are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Thanks for using Clear! Just two small enhancements in today’s update:
- We’ve tweaked (increased) the delay before “Click to Clear” appears.
- We’ve improved compatibility with The Future.
Stay productive, and follow @realmacsoftware on Twitter for the latest news!
One of my ‘Elite’ apps
I heavily rely on modern technology to organize and prompt structure into my everyday. I have purchased many ‘To-Do’ and ‘Listing’ apps and have come to the conclusion that ‘Clear' is the best out there (at the present). The operation of this app is speedy, simple, and feels familiar to Apple with integrated gesture controls. It took me about 2 minutes to learn the functions and seconds to start adding items to lists. My favorite quality in ‘Clear’ is the color scheming; I can arrange my items using color gradients which very quickly help me sort ideas by importance or likeness.
Overall, this app is the best list-maker out there and the developer is quality.
It’s a decent implementation of the Clear app that started on iOS. As much as that app felt at home on iOS, it feels out of place here. No Yosemite design integrations, doesn’t have a notification center widget, and hogs RAM.
Nice Little App
Clear and easy to use. Once you get used to the gestures, it’s a genuinely nice tool.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Realmac Software Limited
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor