Clear Vision 2 HD
By DPFLASHES STUDIOS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The follow up to the #1 Sniper game on the App Store worldwide has arrived!
17+ NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN!
• As the sharpest hitman around, Tyler Smith gets the job done. But his career choice has forced him to face his greatest struggle yet, to get back what his heart desires the most.
• AIM AND SHOOT!
Grab your rifle and make sure you get a clear shot!
✓ Animated Cut Scenes
✓ Blood and Gore Animation
✓ Daily Newspaper
✓ 25 Missions
✓ Retina Display Support
✓ 10 Weapons
✓ Wind and Distance Calculation
✓ Cool game world
✓ The follow up to "Clear Vision (17+)"
✓ Based on "Clear Vision" Flash Game
Visit us on Facebook
What a blast!
Exceptionally fun, like the fact of characters aren't made to look like human, which is reason for 5 stars, the newspaper is equally as humorous!!!! to not project a real hunting down a real person, but still with plenty of action! Which tha other games that ARE made to depict a real scenario, I myself do not stand behind to create a supposedly fictional character, that quickly escalates from fiction into survival instincts internally kicking in to kill or be killed, even though its still a game. The story line along with characters starts as a fun game, which stays fun, which psychologically stays just as a fun game, yes violent, just without that twist of trying to make it seem as real as possible....or possibly as real as a game could be made to look???? Not to project thoughts of idiocy, of one thinking..hey I was born for this...not! I'd say y'all hit the bullseye? As to create a stick saga...lol
Fun, but needs improvement.
This game is fun, but there are some things about it that I do not like.
1. When you complete the game and you "purchased" all the weapons with the money earned from sniping, you lose them all and have to start over. In my instance, I was only able to use the most expensive weapon they had to offer twice before the game ended.
2. The same thing applies if you "purchase" the club and fix it up. By the time it gets rolling really well, the game ends and you have to start over.
3. You're not able to select a specific assignment and play it whenever you wanted. If you complete the game and, for example, want to return to a specific assignment and play it again, the only way to do so is start the game over and play your way through the entire game until you get to the assignment that you wanted to play again. You play the assignment over just once and then, if you want to play it again, you have to start the game over from the beginning again.
4. An "arcade" level that doesn't follow the storyline would be fun where you just stay in one spot and shoot any passersby.
Wicked Fun !
I purchased this version as i loooooved the first one so much and wanted more more more .
This game is funny , addictive , and amazingly reasonable ..Cheap even.. Its realistic in many ways and challenging...cmon I used to drop a few dollars into an arcade game thats not anywhere near as much entertainment as this is .
I shoot once in awhile and this is almost as much fun as target shooting .. You cant beat the crack of a 223 and the smell and the fire out of the barrel in your hands but this is dam close and its not a buck a shot !!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 06, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DPFLASHES STUDIOS AB
- © 2013 DPFLASHES STUDIOS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.