Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
By Realmac Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for Mac and Clear for iOS are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Thanks for using Clear! Just two small enhancements in today’s update:
- We’ve tweaked (increased) the delay before “Click to Clear” appears.
- We’ve ensured compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
Stay productive, and follow @realmacsoftware on Twitter for the latest news!
OSX version not quite so good
The iOS version is great, but the OSX version is not. The interface and controls for the OSX version is almost identical to the iOS version. Some actions are just way easier with the touch screen than with the mouse. For example, I would often pull down too much with my mouse to create a new task and thus accidently go to the other lists. And also I’d have to swipe almost all the way across my magic mouse to clear a task or to delete it. In conclusion the app is just designed for the iOS version, the OSX version isn’t quite user friendly but just serves as a means to view it on your laptop (which costs 10 bucks).
Very simple, very fast very useful
I was using Wunderlist, which was fine but a bit too cumbersome for me. I just want a fast, simple list manager that seemlessly integrates with my iOS device and desktop/laptops. Clear is that. Very fast/simple so you actually use it. I’m very happy with this; looked around this is the best simple yet effective list manager I’ve found by a mile.
Failed previously - perfect now.
I first loved the concept of this app until it had iCloud syncing issues… A few months later, I’m back and really love this app.
Very simple concept: it is a capture list for ideas, and specifically to-dos…
I love how you can transfer between lists (on Mac or iPad) and export/email the lists. If the syncing continues to work properly, this is well worth the money.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Realmac Software Limited
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor