Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists
By Realmac Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organizing your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organize every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalize your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Clear for Mac and Clear for iOS are not affiliated with or endorsed by CLEAR Wireless.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
- Handoff support
- Allows you to use the “Edition” theme when unlocked via iCloud from Clear for iOS.
Great app, but needs work.
iOS apps work really, really well and do provide value. Syncing has always worked fine for me between mac and iOS. My complaint with the mac version of clear is that half of the gestures quit working after the first couple of days. In the beginning I could pinch on my trackpad and it would close the list, just like the iOS version. However this stopped working after a couple of days. I have contacted support and received a very generic “We are aware of the issue and are working on it, thanks for using clear.” respose. Two months and one update later, no fix. As a developer I can’t understand why it would be so difficult to fix this for a company that employs full time developers to work solely on this one product. Please fix it.
Handy but forget synching
While is iOS version is quite handy, as other users have reported it does not synch with the Mac app. Or rather it does so inconsistently. Mine synched about a month ago and hasn't updated since.
I've stopped using the Mac OS version and just use it on my iPhone. It’s worth it for that because really I always have my phone with me and there’s not much reason to use the Mac app. Except that the Mac version should work and doesn't .
I never write reviews…
But this thing is magical. Most to-do list apps do too much.
If you use Clear as your WHAT I’M DOING TODAY list. It’s just the best.
Syncing over iCloud is great. And the sound design and general joy-full interactions are a blast.
Thanks guys for helping me get things done.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Realmac Software Limited
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor