Defender ClearVu allows you to view your Defender 22800+ series NVR using your Apple device from anywhere in the world.
The app allows you to:
• Watch multiple cameras live feeds
• Connect to multiple NVRs to view up to 32 cameras
• Review recorded footage saved on your NVR from scheduled recordings or motion based recordings
• Save image snapshots to you phone
• Easy 1-Step™ Port Forwarding allows you to connect to your NVR without any extra work!
• A High Speed internet connection and router (not included) are required.
• An internet connection providing an upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance
Fixed some bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Won't connect to device
This company is by far THE WORST in customer service! In the midst of getting help, he just decided to up and leave the chat and transfers it to someone else!! How is that even possible?! I would post pictures of the convo if I could. Apparently my device has the wrong IP address🙄 WORST COMPANY EVER! And I never say that!!! Don't waste your time buying this product and expect to use it on your phone! This app doesn't even deserve stars!
We have tried to connect to our device over and over and to no avail. Please fix your app. No sense in offering it when it's a waste of everyone's time. We paid good money for the cameras and should be able to access the view(s) on our phones. Fix your stuff Defender!
The camera system is excellent, it's done everything that it was supposed to do. The app is simple. And it also does what it is supposed to do. My only complaint is that when you go back in to view the live cameras sometimes you have to re-save the device in that section, and set up was a little tricky.
Works well for me
Clearvu does everything I need it to do. I can view live cameras when I'm at home or away from. I can record video clips and take pictures of recordings.
The one thing I'd like to do is share videos via email or text, and that doesn't appear to be possible. Maybe a future update could make that possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.