Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Clearwater Connect app is your official civic engagement tool to stay in touch with the City of Clearwater. The app allows a service request (potholes, noise complaints, dangerous conditions, code compliance, public utilities, and general questions) to be submitted directly to city staff, where it will be instantly routed to the correct administrator in the appropriate department. This means your service requests and inquiries will be responded to quickly and efficiently, and you'll be notified the instant they are resolved!
Here's how it works:
1. You see something that needs to be fixed or you have a question for city staff.
2. You submit a request - you can even attach a photo.
3. City staff receives the request and responds.
You get notified when the request is completed.
You can also monitor requests, provide comments, follow other requests in your community, and check out the latest City news and events.
The City of Clearwater looks forward to serving you. Download the app to get started today!
What's New in Version 3.9.1
New in v3.9:
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 06, 2016
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.