ClearWater Tech (CWT) is the leading designer and manufacturer of ozone generation equipment for commercial and residential swimming pools and air treatment systems that guarantee superior sanitation, ease of installation, years of minimal maintenance, and reliable service since 1986.
The secret to the best pool water is ozone. It is nature’s most powerful oxidizer commercially available to purify water. Ozone destroys bacteria, viruses, and other water-borne contaminants up to 3,100 faster than chlorine without using harsh chemicals. The CDC recommends the use of ozone to help mitigate chlorine resistant pathogens in swimming pool water. ClearWater Tech ozone generators are proven to enhance the overall quality and safety of pool water, and provide "The Ultimate Swimming Experience".
ClearWater Tech Ozone Pool Equipment app showcases the complete line of ozone generators designed for swimming pools.
The app features include:
- Select from a variety of pool sizes and watch your estimated yearly savings of Ozone vs. Chemicals change.
- Also changing based on pool size is a recommended CWT ozone pool equipment. A detail button allows you to go directly to equipment details including dimensions, ozone output, photo, and a description.
- Go directly to entire equipment listing, sectioned by pool size. This shows not only the recommended equipment, but alternatives as well. From here, equipment details are available at the touch of an arrow, including dimensions, ozone output, photo, and a description.
- You can easily view product details and return to the listing and so forth comparing alternatives.
- You can quickly access CWT videos including "The Ultimate Swimming Experience".
- an email will be created and you merely need to add your questions
- or the phone will dial and you need only speak
- or a browser will open with CWT website and you need only browse
- or a map with directions will guide you to our place of business
-Mostly behind the scenes updates to convert from using Parse as a database to now use CloudKit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.