By Joseph Denne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the feel of the weather in a single glance! ClearWeather is the only app that shows you temperature by colour, so you don’t even need to read the forecast! Enjoy a clear and intuitive interface—your weather station on the big screen.
- Elegant and clear interface
- Current weather / 24-hour forecast / 7-day forecast
- Support for Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Support for kph and mph for wind speed
- Displays local time with locations—no need to use two apps for weather and time
- Weather forecasts shown on a map (rotate the screen to show)
- Forecast time line (rotate the screen to show)
- All of the weather information you need: Wind direction and speed, humidity, precipitation and pressure
- Sunrise/Sunset, Moonrise/Moonset, and Moon phases built-in
- iPhone 6 ready (takes full advantage of the new big screen)
- Share your weather conditions on Facebook or Twitter
We are working hard on our next version. More features coming soon!
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app. If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like it, please review it on the app store or give us a star rating.
What's New in Version 1.3
Version checking bug fixed.
Clear weather hd
This app has given me the opportunity to check the weather in various towns that other apps will not do. I like the customization and the fact that it it has the forecast for more than just one day and it gives it by the hour. The side bars are great since I can either have them open or hidden. Great app.
Great app with lots of options
I like the way this app displays whatever you wish from lots of weather data include wind or just essentials with a nice clock and or moon phases. All in all you have goog data all over the world and you can even plan a trip with weather for the days you are there.
Very nice app
About the only thing I would like to see added is the ability to turn off seconds on the clock. Also, it would be good if it specified where the temperature reading is from. It seems to differ by a degree or three from the nearest airport.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Joseph Denne
- © 2014 Pavel Mikunda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.