By PAVEL MIKUNDA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cool weather station on the big screen. ClearWeather is the only app that shows you temperature by color so you don’t even need to read the forecast! Plus enjoy a clear and intuitive interface.
• Elegant and clear interface
• Current weather, 24-hour forecast, and 7-day forecast—all are easy to read, thanks to temperatures being displayed by color
• Support for Celsius and Fahrenheit (as well as kph and mph for wind speed)
• Displays local time with locations—no need to use two apps for weather and time
• Weather forecast on the map
• All weather info you might need: Wind direction and speed info, humidity, precipitation, and pressure
• Sunrise/Sunset, Moonrise/Moonset, and Moon phases info built-in
• Share your weather conditions on Facebook or Twitter
◉ Video – http://bit.ly/clearweatherhd
We are working hard on our next version! More features coming soon! Thanks for your patience!
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Check out our other apps
The Big Beet Fairytale – A painted fairytale for the youngest children
Selfie Lock Screen – Bring your lock screen to life with selfies!
Star Quotes – Every day you see another corner of the universe in 3D
Star Collector – Collect as many stars as you can, before the countdown bar runs out!
If you like it, please review it on the app store or give us a star rating.
Please find us at:
What's New in Version 1.3
Version checking bug fixed.
Clear weather hd
This app has given me the opportunity to check the weather in various towns that other apps will not do. I like the customization and the fact that it it has the forecast for more than just one day and it gives it by the hour. The side bars are great since I can either have them open or hidden. Great app.
Great app with lots of options
I like the way this app displays whatever you wish from lots of weather data include wind or just essentials with a nice clock and or moon phases. All in all you have goog data all over the world and you can even plan a trip with weather for the days you are there.
Very nice app
About the only thing I would like to see added is the ability to turn off seconds on the clock. Also, it would be good if it specified where the temperature reading is from. It seems to differ by a degree or three from the nearest airport.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: PAVEL MIKUNDA
- © 2014 Pavel Mikunda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.