This is the official mobile app of the Cleveland Cavaliers. It delivers an unrivaled interactive team experience by providing the most up-to-date scores, schedules, news, and stats.
• A one-of-a-kind Wine & Gold United Membership portal featuring your digital membership discount card for transaction at The Q, My Cavaliers video feed that personally caters to your preset video preferences, access to upgrade your seats and much, much more.
• Live game video streaming when authenticated through FOX Sports Go app.
• Listen to live game audio within 75-mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena.
• View live stats, scores and standings.
• Interactive box scores with players stats, sortable play-by-play and shot tracking.
• Browse roster breakdowns, player bios, stats, and photos.
• View recent, current and upcoming game on the interactive team calendar.
• Receive team push notifications based on breaking news, start of game, end of quarter or final score.
• Enhance your home and in-venue game experience with inaudible tone notifications.
• Connect with us on social media.
• View team Twitter streams.
Bugs and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cleveland Cavaliers app
I am a Cleveland Cavaliers fan since 2014.
When I downloaded the app it worked perfectly. It gave me information about videos after games, rosters and my iPhone calendar had all the game dates for the entire season to name a few.
Recently I updated the app and it has become a nightmare. The app does not open and if it does it freezes and closes. I am disgusted.
I don’t know what the problem is. I’m an American living temporarily in Japan and the app is for the USA only. Maybe! That would be strange, because Basketball in an International Sport.
I love the Cavaliers and will continue to use the internet to see games due to me having a league pass for the season and playoffs.
I wish whoever designed the app could work the bugs out of it.
Can we please get an option to turn off the push notifications for ticket sales? Not all of us Cavs fans live in Ohio. I want to use this app to follow games but I don’t want to get ticket ads every day when I don’t even live within driving distance. I just want score notifications only.
Got email to download app. Every time I try to login it gives message "App Look Up Fail" after entering info. Have not been able to login successfully and all works login wise on website.
- CAVALIERS OPERATING COMPANY, LLC
- 190.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Cleveland Cavaliers
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.