Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read.
• Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
• View and share opinions with article comments
• Notification options for receiving Breaking News
• Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
• Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
• Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite sections and teams.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
- Support for iPhone 6/6 Plus larger screen size
- Improvements to the main menu
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
Do you guys actually try to use your app?
There are so many bugs with the app. Many times, I try to scroll an article and it keeps flying back to top of the page. This often crashes the app. Many of the ads that pop up REPEATEDLY forces me out of the app to the App Store. Every time I cancel the ad and go back to the article I was reading, off I get sent to the App Store again! 5 cycles of this later, the app crashes and I lose my place. These are obvious errors if the developers actually TRIED to use the consumer version of their app.
So bad. Get it together, honestly.
Worth a Download
The app is an easy way for me to connect to local news. It is moderately easy to navigate and keeps me up to date with breaking news alerts (anything from "Cleveland wins the RNC bid' to 'Check out the flower show at the IX center this weekend'. My only suggestion would be to make it more accessible for users to comment and interact... if that's your thing.
Much better than the previous versions. Faster, easier to navigate and less crash-prone
- Category: News
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cleveland Live Inc
- © 2013 Northeast Ohio Media Group LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.