By Veloce Designs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The clevermind™ iPad® app is more than just an app. It's an interactive, easy-to-use and interesting way for seniors and people struggling with the cognitive impairments that accompany Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia to surf the Internet, connect with their loved ones and stay independently entertained while strengthening their cognitive proficiency.
"Clevermind isn't a cure for Alzheimer's disease, but it's an innovative step forward that can substantially improve the quality of care for patients in the future."
appPicker.com - "Best of" Lists
"The best Alzheimer’s disease apps for iPad."
"Best iPad Apps for Senior Citizens"
Keep an eye out for the 2.0 Version which will be available soon with many new features.
Current Release 1.0.3
- Speech recognition and interaction module: “MY Intelligent Robotic Assistant” (MYIRA™) with visual depiction of dialog
- Voice command controls and limited dialog interaction
- Carefully designed for elderly people and people with cognitive disabilities
- Big buttons, large fonts and an intuitive interface
- Calendar interface to the native iOS calendar
- Simplified experience for social connections like Facebook
- Personalized Journal for daily writing or drawing
- Simple games for entertainment, memory, thinking, and visual processing
- Quizzes for keeping the brain stimulated
- Important Questions quiz that gets the correct answers from the user profile setup form
- Preset Big Button links to popular websites
- Simple to use Internet web browser
- Password protected Caregiver information
- More responsive and easier to use
- New functionality based on customer feedback
- Cognitive assessment training, tracking and reporting
- Customization of menu items
- Additional interactive games, more levels, and more quiz questions
- Multiple user profile setup
- More advanced speech recognition and dialog interaction
VISIT US: http://www.myclevermind.com
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/MyClevermind
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/myclevermind
Note: This app is only compatible for the iPad 2, 3, 4, Air and Mini with iOS 6.0, 7.0 & 8.0.
Note: All third-party trademarks used within the clevermind app are not authorized or endorsed by their respective companies.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
iOS 8 Bug Fixes
Multi-user message removed
Bugs fixed that our users informed us about and wrote reviews about
Advertising this as something to help Alzheimer's patients is completely false. The controls may be somewhat basic but they are still WAY too advanced for someone even in pretty early stages (I know because I tried). Advertise this as an app for old folks who aren't good with technology, but stop trying to take money from people who are trying to take care of a relative with Alzheimer's.