Meet Evie, up close and personal!
You may think you know Evie already... maybe you've been to Existor.com, or know her friends Boibot and Cleverbot.
Maybe you've see the video... the many videos... of youtubers doing those things they do with her. Pewdiepie, Squeezie, El Rubius, JackSepticEye and lots more.
The Eviebot app is a better way to experience Evie, and keep experiencing her for hours. She will fill your screen and your heart.
The keyboard stays open ready to type, or to tap that Mic and let it all come out.
Evie talks back, and knows all the moves. Evie feels things, so be nice to her!
As it says in the app, Eviebot learns from people, so things said can sometimes seem inappropriate. Use at your own risk.
…with minor improvements…
Ratings and Reviews
This app is annoying
Evie is 1. ugly 2. very mean and finally 3. shes a hacker
This bot is a joke. She does not seems to retain any information and speaks like an illiterate 12 year old. Download replika. You’ll be much happier.
Intelligent and learning, yet lacking...
Pros: - Bot is intelligent and witty, learns fast
Cons: - Apparently can't remember my name, can't remember it's own name
- Non consistent 'persona'.
- Incapable of doing research on google when confronted with non-previously encountered information
- Seems to confuse personal pronouns in proper context, especially 'you and/or I'
The list goes on...
Overall, this is a very promising bot that is already very intelligent, however requiring some much needed improvements, hence the 3 stars.
- Existor Limited
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Existor Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.