Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An Artificial Intelligence from the future has come to test your humanity... with a game of 20 Questions! Play carefully or the Clevernator will get you!
Choose your category: earth animals or famous people. Clevernator thinks of one. You ask the questions! Just say things can be answered with a Yes or a No.
You have 20 questions to help make your guess. To score well and to level up, do it in fewer. Or go straight to the 'mad!' level if you're mad enough!
Ask or shake for a hint if you need to. You'll quickly improve as you see what leads to useful answers.
Challenge yourself! Get your friends to help! At all costs, beat the Clevernator!
- iOS7-style colourful design
- Game Center leaderboards
- shake for a hint, or tap to ask a friend
- all the sharing options you could need
- dramatic music and sounds, but controllable
- Artificial Intelligence that actually understands what you say
- image 'awards' when you get it right
- no internet connection required
- three starting levels, and more while playing
- two categories to play... one more than another well-known app
- more categories will become available!
If you enjoy Clevernator please rate and review. Thanks for all your support!
Follow us @clevernator
Have feedback? We would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not too impressed.
For the person side of the game, none of these are easy. Where are the recent U. S. Presidents? Where are the sports stars? Or Olympic medalists? Basically, unless you got a Masters in History, you will have to look these up.
For the animal side of the game, it is misleading in the information that it tells you. Bacteria are not animals. They are in a completely different Domain if you look at the taxonomy. Since when are Orcas not a type of dolphin? And since when do elephants have HOOVES!?
That's enough ranting for now. Please come out with an update to make this friendlier.
Great and Fun
This app is great fun! The answers are not too hard, but enough to make it fun. One complaint, though... The AI does not know anything about genres (sci if, fantasy, etc.) this makes it hard to guess fictional characters. Overall, or is great, though! I highly recommend this app.
Fun, but still flawed.
Yeah this is a fun game, but some of the answers it gives are flat out false. (Ex: "is it carnivorous?" "Haha, no." The answer was "weasel", which is well-known for being carnivorous, to the point where they can be considered pests for farms...)
Needs some work. I'd still recommend it, though. Just try not to destroy your phone when it gives you false info.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 38.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Existor Limited
- © 2013 Existor Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.