Access Clevnet Libraries from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Manage your account, search the catalogue, renew and reserve books.
Support for iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max full screen
Various minor improvements and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
big improvement from the terrible prior app, still some work to do
Overall this is a big improvement from the terrible prior app. However, a couple of key things are missing or need to be improved.
1. Let me pay fines from the app. Seriously. Make it easy for me to give you my money and keep my account clear.
2. For the ebook download, when I select Kindle format the "Done" at the bottom is a dark color against a dark background and it's almost impossible to read. I thought it took me out of the app and it was hard to figure out it didn't.
3. Make it easy to get back to the "home" screen. Right now I have to press "back" over and over until I get back to home.
4. Let me renew items more easily.
5. Let me place holds for multiple titles in a search more easily.
Right now, if there are multiple items due on the same day that I want to renew or multiple items by the same author that I want to place on hold, I have to go into each item to renew/request it individually. Let me check a number of items and then renew/reserve them all together. You actually can do this in the terrible BookMyne app.
Has the basics
I’m so glad to see a decent app for our library. Having my lists would be nice. Being able to pay fines would also be convenient. I’m betting there are fees to receive funds with an app though. Multiple renewals would also be a good idea. Overall, the app is still easier to use than pulling the site up on Safari or Google.
Previous App was Better
This app looks better and is more modern, BUT the old app offered better information. I want to see my items in transit and whether they’re actually AT the library for pick up. For pick up it says something like “being held”. I know it’s being held...I put it on hold. I mean come on...why not Ready for pick up? Or ready. Or come and get it.
Also...I wanna see when my items are in transit like the old better app. I want to know when it goes from “being on hold” to “moving my direction”.
- Cleveland Public Library
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Solus UK Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.