Click A Story gives you self-guided walking tours to experience the best of Copenhagen, Denmark, through people, places and podcasts with amazing stories.
The city walks vary in duration, from the quick ones in the center of town, to longer ones.
The app comes with detailed tour route maps so you can explore the best attractions and the stories besind them on your own, at your own pace and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
With Click A Story's app you can go on:
- Highlights of Copenhagen - 5 attractions
- The Royal Walk - 5 attractions
- The Fairy Tale Walk - 5 attractions
- The Entertainers Walk - 5 attractions
- The Philosophers Walk - 5 attractions
- The Scientists Walk - 5 attractions
- The Womwn's Writers Walk - 5 attractions
All tours give you estimated walking time.
You can follow the walking tours without internet access and avoid costly roaming charges.
The 'My location' feature displays your movements on the map (this feature is not supported on devices without GPS function.
We wish you lots of fun and interesting city walks in Copenhagen.
Update podcast player.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.