Now it’s easy to report a pothole, icy sidewalk, or make a city service request to the Littleton local government - simply use the city's Click & Fix Littleton mobile app. Click & Fix Littleton can also be used to report graffiti, damaged street signs, abandoned vehicles and more. You simply drop a marker on the map where you noticed a concern, answer a few questions to help us understand what needs to be fixed and include a photo when possible. We’ll notify our crews and get it fixed as quickly as possible and let you know as soon as we have it resolved.
Quick navigation to report issues, find issues, learn about your city, and manage your profile.
Smarter reporting to identify, locate, and submit issues.
Dynamic Map and List of nearby issues.
New Place tab to find more city services.
More ways to share with friends and neighbors.
Ratings and Reviews
I tried to use this app but ran into numerous issues. I was unable to generate a new account via the app and needed to contact support who ended up resetting my password. Then, the app would not allow me to upload a photo from my iOS photo library. I am running the most current iOS 11 update (11.2.1), yet I noticed this app has not been updated for two years. I am a techy/nerdy iPhone user and don't believe this is user error. Please update the app. Thanks! :)
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.