Beautiful, powerful, setlist metronome with multiple visual modes and a standalone Apple Watch app. Animated beat numbers, fullscreen flash, traditional pendulum, standalone Apple Watch app with haptic or audio and an iPhone remote control -- Click gives you what you need for practice and performance, and then gets out of your way so you can focus on what's most important, making great music! Turn on the NUMBER DISPLAY to help you count out a complicated phrasing or that odd time signature. Use the FULLSCREEN FLASH for watching out of the corner of your eye on your music stand. Or use the PENDULUM mode for a more classic feel. Wide tempo range, beat subdivisions, a variety of time signatures, multiple sound types, and a fullscreen mode for total focus make Click a powerful but easy to use solution for practice and performance. And, use the new setlists feature to save it all and recall your presets instantly!
• Save presets for your next gig and stay on tempo and stress-free all night!
• Dial in your favorite practice routines.
• Fullscreen mode gives you the same large, easy-to-see visualization that Click is known for and combines it with the powerful ability to switch quickly between songs.
APPLE WATCH APP
• Standalone metronome, with audio or haptic, for a quick tempo reference, even when your iPhone isn't nearby. Audio can also play indefinitely in the background on supported devices/iOS versions. Includes Tap Tempo feature, so can also use it to quickly find the tempo of any song.
• Use remote control mode to control play/stop and tempo settings for Click on your iPhone
MULTIPLE VISUAL MODES
• Large Beat Numbers
• Fullscreen Flash
• Traditional "Pendulum" style, with or without beat numbering
• Tempo from 10 to 400 BPM
• 21 different time signatures
• Subdivide beats: Eighths, Triplets, Shuffles, Sixteenths in various patterns
• Woodblock, Clave, Beep, and Cowbell sounds
• Tap Tempo
• Downbeat flash option
• Downbeat accent option
• Change subdivision volume for a more musical sound
• Fullscreen mode: set your tempo, time signature, etc., then close the controls for easier viewing and total focus
• Easily operate the metronome and all controls with one hand, even on large screen devices
If you like Click and find it a useful tool, please consider leaving a review or rating on the App Store. It means a lot to me and helps others find the app as well!
Feel free to contact me with questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you!
Setlists for Click are here!!
• Save presets for your upcoming gigs.
• Keep track of your favorite practice routines.
• Once everything is dialed in just how you like it, go fullscreen and easily switch between songs, all while keeping the same great, large and flexible visual feedback that Click has always offered.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
*If you like Click and are enjoying the new improvements, please consider leaving a rating or review on the App Store. It helps a lot! *
Ratings and Reviews
It’s what I was looking for
A great app for musicians and music educators!
This app really helped me out during my time in college. I struggled hearing my korg tuner’s metronome even with headphones. But this app helped out tremendously when I learned about it. Now as an educator I tell my students to download this app
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving such a great review! And for passing the app along to your students as well!! It makes me really happy to know you like Click, and that it's a useful tool for your music! --Ryan
First time that I would like to pay or donate for a free app, why, because it’s just a great app. Thanks to the developers 👍
Developer Response ,
Wow, you made my day! You're welcome, and thank you for leaving such a nice review. I'm really glad you are liking the app so much! --Ryan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.