Animated beat numbers, fullscreen flash, traditional pendulum, standalone Apple Watch app with haptic or audio and an iPhone remote control -- Click gives you what you need for practice and performance, and then gets out of your way so you can focus on what's most important, making great music! Turn on the NUMBER DISPLAY to help you count out a complicated phrasing or that odd time signature. Use the FULLSCREEN FLASH for watching out of the corner of your eye on your music stand. Or use the PENDULUM mode for a more classic feel. Wide tempo range, beat subdivisions, a variety of time signatures, multiple sound types, and a fullscreen mode for total focus make Click a powerful but easy to use solution for practice and performance.
APPLE WATCH APP
• Standalone metronome, with audio or haptic, for a quick tempo reference, even when your iPhone isn't nearby. Audio can also play indefinitely in the background on supported devices/iOS versions. Includes Tap Tempo feature, so can also use it to quickly find the tempo of any song.
• Use remote control mode to control play/stop and tempo settings for Click on your iPhone
MULTIPLE VISUAL MODES
• Large Beat Numbers
• Fullscreen Flash
• Traditional "Pendulum" style, with or without beat numbering
• Tempo from 10 to 400 BPM
• 21 different time signatures
• Subdivide beats: Eighths, Triplets, Shuffles, Sixteenths in various patterns
• Woodblock, Clave, Beep, and Cowbell sounds
• Tap Tempo
• Downbeat flash option
• Downbeat accent option
• Change subdivision volume for a more musical sound
• Fullscreen mode: set your tempo, time signature, etc., then close the controls for easier viewing and total focus
• Easily operate the metronome and all controls with one hand, even on large screen devices
Feel free to contact me with questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you!
• Support for watchOS 5 including background audio when connected to bluetooth.
• Preparation for future devices.
• Support for iOS 12.
• Preparation for future devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the best
Click is the best iOS metronome app. It's feature-rich, yet presents a simple and clean interface.
I have just two notes: First, a metronome clicks when the beam passes through vertical, not at the ends of the swing as Click depicts.
Second, I'd appreciate beat subdivisions for half note and hole note. Yes, I know that I can just set the rate to half or quarter speed, but it's fiddly or impossible to hit the exact number. Yet, half and hole subdivisions are useful when mastering a piece and weaning oneself off the metronome for performance.
Thank you so much for leaving a great rating and review! I'm really glad you like Click! Yes, you're absolutely right about when the metronome clicks as the pendulum swings. I'll have to give that one some thought and try out a few things. Maybe there will be a change coming to that. Also on the other one, I completely agree; there should be options for even longer subdivisions. I can't know exactly when it will be ready, but I'm putting that on the To-Do list right now!
Great work - watch app works like a charm. iPhone app is easy to read and easy to set. Can you make the watch tap in sync with the phone's setting (basically the opposite of the current remote function) - don't want to be on stage dicking with my watch, but love the tap on my wrist. Thanks for your work!
Hi TheCoach! Thanks for the great review and the feedback! I must say, you're idea about the "opposite of the current remote function" is something that I myself have noticed would be really helpful when using the app. I'm keeping it in mind, and if I can find a way to make it work reliably and without being too confusing, it will make it into the app. Thanks again!
Works great, simple to use, has endless options for all your rhythmic needs, and is the first metronome app I ever refer anyone to. This is an absolute favorite of mine and I'd just like to thank the developer for blessing us with something so useful.
Wow, thanks for the great review; this made my day! I'm so glad you like Click and are passing it along as well!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.