By Airplane Mode
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your metronome should know as many songs as you do.
For musicians who want to practice with a metronome or play to a click track, keeping track of song tempos and keying them up every time you play can be tedious. We had a better idea.
Clickarus allows you to create an entire set list of songs with tempos for each, then quickly switch tempos with a single tap for the next song. Quickly enter your own song titles and tempos, rearrange into the order in which you want to play, then tap Start. It's simple to keep the band on-track all night long.
Airplane Mode is an indie rock band from New York City. We built Clickarus for ourselves, and have used it for every rehearsal and show we’ve played for the last few months. It’s the perfect click track for rehearsal and live performances.
• Choose between five different click sounds.
• Sync between all your iOS devices via iCloud.
• Jump to the next or previous song with a connected bluetooth device, such as the AirTurn, or a Bluetooth keyboard.
• Adjust tempos quickly by dragging the counter up and down, or just tap to the beat and let Clickarus figure it out.
• Original tempo is saved, so you can revert if needed.
• Share your song list with bandmates via email, iMessage, et cetera.
• Easily rearrange songs in the set for different performances.
• Universal app, with excellent iPad Pro support.
If you’d like to check out our music or learn more about our in-ear monitor setup for using the click track for live performances, visit http://clickarus.com
What's New in Version 1.0.2
If you enjoy using Clickarus, a rating would be appreciated. Also, tips.
• Improved the layout and design of the settings screen.
• Improved some toolbar icons, so they are less blurry in some instances.
• Fixed a bug where a button would do the opposite of what it said it would do.
• Other minor tweaks.
Solid metronome app!
Could, however, use two things:
1. More sounds; most of these are hard to hear over hi-hats. Other apps I’ve used offer several more Sound options to change between
2. iPhone X support; I know y’all are probably super busy actually making music, but this app would look great on the iPhone X screen.
Keep up the great work!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Airplane Mode LLC
- © 2016 Airplane Mode LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip$0.99
- Ultimate Tip$4.99