Leverage the power of your business phone through your mobile app - anywhere, anytime. By using your iPhone, you can make and receive calls from your business phone, access your voicemail, business directories, recent calls, conference bridges and other valuable features, such as virtual attendant.
Some key benefits of the mobile app include the following:
· Making calls using your business calling plan and your business caller ID
· Receiving calls made to your business phone number on the app
· Being able to extension dial co-workers
· Using the shared contacts directory and having access to all extensions in the company
· Viewing recent calls
· Clicking to dial back any of your recent callers
· One-click to dial your conference bridges as a moderator or attendee
· Listening to your voicemail
· Updating your voicemail greetings
· Managing virtual attendant schedules, including the ability to override your current schedule
· Updating your virtual attendant greetings
To Use this App:
· Download and install the app on your iPhone
· Sign-in using your phone system portal username and password
NOTE: If you need more information or can’t log in, check with your service provider to see if you have the necessary permissions to use this application.
Call Recording Improvements - You can now pause/resume an in-progress call recording
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing but problems. When calls come in, when I hit answer, says “connecting” then hangs up. Sometimes when it does work, sounds like a tunnel. Oh and I have full bars through data carrier and even on WiFi. Today, new issue ... I make a call using the app (outgoing) and the other party picks up, no one can hear each other. I know because I called back using my cell phone and the other end indicated they their phone rang, they picked up but couldn’t hear anything.
Outstanding addition to VoIP service
Works perfectly. Allows me to answer our business lines from anywhere. Especially like the recent calls section as well as listing of voice messages.
Works as expected
Just installed it on my iPhone as well as the ice client on my PC.
Incoming calls and outgoing work flawlessly. What’s really cool is that incoming calls ring at 3 places! iPhone desk phone and my PC.
Only thing this is really missing is true twinning so I can transfer an active call answers on my app to my desk phone and vise versa. I know you can park and unpark. We deserve something better and smoother than that.
Thanks corenexa team.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.