The massive hit game from Steam and PC browsers comes to mobile with new features! Clicker Heroes is the idle RPG that started the subgenre! Embark on your quest and begin a simple, yet incredibly fun adventure. Tap to attack monsters, hire and level up heroes to unlock their unique abilities. Slay monsters for gold, find treasure, and explore new worlds.
And introducing Clans and Immortals! Form clans with other players and lead clan-based boss raids against a new type of enemy: the fearsome Immortals!
* Progress through 1000+ zones by defeating epic bosses and monsters!
* Hire and level up dozens of heroes, each with unique skills!
* Unlock up to 9 active skills to use in battle!
* Acquire ancients for powerful boosts!
* Ascend your main hero to grow even stronger!
* Clans (NEW!) – Join other players to form clans and take on the mighty Immortals!
* Multiplayer Battles (NEW) - Clan-based boss raids against a new foe: the Immortals!
* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements (NEW!)
* Multi-language support (NEW!) – English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese (and more languages coming soon!)
Developed by Playsaurus
* New Heroes!
* Monsters per zone now increases by 0.1 every 500 zones (down from 1).
* Partial monsters per zone are counted as a chance of an additional monster.
* Borb now grows at a rate of 12.5% per level (up from 10%).
* Kumawakamaru now approaches -8 monsters per zone (down from -100 monsters per zone).
* There is no longer a limit on the number of ruby tappables per ascension.
* Quick Ascension's hero soul reward will no longer grow past zone 1000000.
* Adds a 168 hour duration Timelapse purchasable for 50 rubies.
* Timelapse now has a minimum gold reward of an average monster farmed at highest zone this ascension.
* Adds achievements for acquiring 1000, 10000, and 100000 Ancient Souls.
* Adds achievements for beating zones 100000, 250000, and 1000000.
* Base rewards for gold quests now have a minimum reward of an average monster farmed at highest zone this ascension.
* Tapstorm now provides a temporary +1 Auto Tapper (+2 when Energized) for its duration (changed from a flat +10 TPS).
* Activating a skill while idle will no longer break idle.
* Taps from Clickstorm will still break idle.
* Golden Taps will not benefit from idle gold since it requires taps which break idle.
* Energized skills now have a pink glow on the action bar.
* Activating a skill while it is still active will now extend the energized state in addition to resetting the duration.
* Skill durations longer than 60 seconds are now described in terms of minutes, hours, and days in the tooltip.
* Skill descriptions now list the time remaining on an active skill.
* Adds a stat for Critical Tap Damage to the Stats Panel.
* Adds a stat for Auto Taps Per Second to the Stats Panel.
* Transcension Ancient Soul counts now also include the current ascension when showing AS to be gained from transcending.
* Adds an option to toggle the 'Entering Zone' text.
* Value leveling now supports a decimal place on the number's base (i.e. 1.1e10).
* Performance improvements have been made to Timelapse.
* General stability and performance improvements.
* Various bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best time passer
This is one of my favorite games to play when i’m on a field trip with school or those long drives to family or friends and i was looking at the reviews and i seen someone say something about no rest button but technically there is its transcending to a new world as long as you get to world 300 you can transcend at any time but yea a rest button would be nice if your one of those try hards that transcend every time you get over a million hero souls and for me one million is nothing, the two problems i have is its so hard to get enough gold for the next hero's I've been trying to get e99 gold but it takes so long to get the gold i need i even have 6 auto clickers just from a 2 day ruby thing with my mercs at very high levels and the mercs die to quickly i’ve used at least 100 candy canes to keep them alive but with all that this is one of my favorite games no other games i’ve been so addicted to in a long while
Need Global chat!
The game is really fun and I play it all the time, but there is one thing missing that will make it not so lonely, because I can’t seem to find a clan that will let me in or is active or is full by like 8 players and I think that it is not fair for me having to spend 500 rubles on creating a clan and no one will join, and that is because I can’t chat with anyone outside of my clan and tell them my clan is available for anyone who wants to join. Anyways, thanks for making an awesome games and hope to look for new updates to the game. And a quick notice, if you were to add a global chat, please don’t make the game an online game, put the global chat right next to the creat a clan button, just please don’t make it an online game, I really do enjoy playing offline.
Played this game for months. Finally worked my way up to nearly zone 5k. Felt a sense of accomplishment while doing so. Update heavily nerfed outsiders and ancients, AND making outsider costs go up exponentially now?? Idle gameplay is now pointless. I have half of what had previously in Xyliqil because of exponential increase and had to invest the rest into the nerfs of Dora, Bubos, Chronos, AND Kumawakamaru. As annoying as the maximum primal reward cap was, I'd rather deal with that than knowing I'll LOSE progress progressively. Active gameplay appears to be the only way to get to top. Ancient souls will be saved instead of investing Xyliqil, who again, is basically worthless now. Basically it comes down to whoever has the most auto clickers, a brilliant move by PlaySaurus as they increase in cost in the shop. Solomon was a great incentive to keep ascending, as he could be upgraded to get more hero souls at lower zones. Now he's been taken out for whatever reason. Anyway, this game is trash now. I hate everything about it.
- Playsaurus, Inc.
- 90.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Playsaurus Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 550 Rubies $4.99
- 200 Rubies $1.99
- 1,150 Rubies $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.