ClickMeeting, the world’s leading webinar solution for business, just got easier. How? We combined it with the world's leading smartphone and tablet.
Instantly schedule or participate in online events:
- Schedule live webinars
- Synchronize your events with your calendar
- Add contacts to your invitees' list
- Invite presenters and participants to your webinars, also via Twitter
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 5000 people
- Stream up to 7 live audio and video feeds
- Control interaction with audio modes
- Present documents, videos, reports and presentations
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Record and store your events
- Lock/unlock access to your webinar room
- View statistics
ClickMeeting webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media and custom branding. It is rich in features that help webinar organizers every step of the way: before, during and after the webinar. These include: customized invitations and registration page, webinar rebranding, multi-camera video display, real time screen and application sharing, remote desktop control, moderated and private chat with automatic translation, audio modes, tests and surveys, interactive whiteboard, business intelligence and statistics, file transfer, audio and video recording, and more. It is incredibly easy to set up and manage. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, and present global webinars in high-impact video from a single, intuitive control panel. Platform is seamlessly integrated with Facebook, Flickr, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, HubSpot, iCal, iWork, LinkedIn, Moodle, MS Office, Salesforce, Slack, YouTube, Twitter.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Ability to edit a post or delete a group.
GroupMe should not stop sending messages to members because they do not make a comment. All posts do not require response from all members every time.
There should be the ability to edit a post or someone's name if misspelled without removing and reading the person.
If a group is started by accident, there should be a way to delete that group. I just started a group I did not intend to when I was trying to add someone back that GroupMe removed.
Good but need ability to listen in background
Need the ability to listen to webinars/meetings in background. Now if I press home button to check on some other apps the audio stops. Please add this feature.
Please optimize app for iPhone 6 & 6 plus (and newer) screen resolution.
Picture in picture is a good idea when user is typing in chat.
And sound muted when app is in background.
Also Screen sharing don't work.
- ClickMeeting Sp. z o.o.
- 69.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ClickMeeting Sp. z o.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.