Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Do you know how many times exactly you needed to count something while working on your Mac, but you didn't have an app for that? Of course you don't, it's a paradox: in order to be able to precisely count on Mac, you needed to have an app installed already. Mind-boggling!
ClickToCount is that one app that all of us already needed. Whether you want to count pomodoros, work interruptions, your excersise progress or anything else -- ClickToCount with its unlimited number of counters and easy way to set them, exactly as you want, is coming to rescue.
- Use as many counters as you need. Easily create new ones or delete existing counters.
- Change counter title any way you want.
- Drag & drop counters to rearrange them.
- All counters are saved instantly so when you start ClickToCount later all your counters are exactly where you left them.
Let me start off by saying I love this app. It is everything I need in a couting utility. The ability to name counters is for some reason unparralled in the small counter app world. I would rate this app five stars, but on the El Capitan operating system it fails to open. When this app is fixed on El Capitan I will definetely be changing my review to 5 stars.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dusan Popovic
- Copyright © 2013 SmartCodeHQ. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor