This app is the digital version of the Climb China guidebook.
- Over 1600 rock climbing routes
- First-hand knowledge of climbing areas with approach information for each crag.
- Full colored topographical maps and photographs.
- Contains information helping non-Chinese speakers navigate China.
- App sales supports rock climbing development efforts in China.
- Yangshuo, Guangxi Province
- Getu, Guizhou Province
- Guangzhuo, Guangdong Province
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Qingyuan, Guangdong Province
- Dali, Yunnan Province
- Fumin, Yunnan Province
- Kunming, Yunnan Province
- Liming, Yunnan Province
- Baihe, Beijing Province
- Guoliang, Henan Province
- Fuzhou, Fujian Province
- Lin’an, Zhejiang Province
- Xiamen, Fujian Province
Updated a few maps and app icon changed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great info, needs continued support
This is a great resource for climbing in China, but I hope that there will be continued updates and improvements. Route development is rapidly expanding in China, and I hope that future updates will incorporate more routes and updates topos. The general info and travel information is helpful, and in general the topos are great. With continued development and support, this could be an amazing resource for climbing in China.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.