By Active Interest Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CLIMBING is the world's most authoritative publication covering technical rock climbing, bouldering, mountaineering, and ice climbing. Each issue is jammed with practical advice on training, gear, technical skills, injury prevention and treatment, and the most exciting climbing destinations on the planet. Our iPad edition adds slide shows, video, topo diagrams of climbs, and other interactive bonuses.
Annual 1 Year Subscription (10 issues, including annual Gear Guide and Photo Annual): $14.99
Monthly Subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
Single Issue: $3.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
What's New in Version 2.4
- New and improved user interface
- New preview function - Easy-to-read text mode in iPad and iPhone
This app is not optimized for the iPhone Plus.
This app is not optimized for the iPhone Plus, and thus it's content is enlarged and blurry. I assumed apps like Climbing would be better on the larger screen of the iPhone plus, but instead they are worse. Instead of being able to view more content, the buttons take up much more of the screen and everything is pixelated.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Active Interest Media
- © 2017 Active Interest Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Climbing Magazine$14.99
- Climbing Magazine$1.99
- Climbing Magazine April 2016$3.99
- Climbing Magazine March 2015$2.99
- Climbing Magazine April 2014$3.99
- Climbing Magazine February/March 2016$3.99
- Climbing Magazine April 2013$3.99
- Climbing Magazine December 2013$3.99
- Climbing Magazine March 2013$3.99
- Climbing Magazine September 2012$3.99