By Active Interest Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CLIMBING is the world's most authoritative publication covering technical rock climbing, bouldering, mountaineering, and ice climbing. Each issue is jammed with practical advice on training, gear, technical skills, injury prevention and treatment, and the most exciting climbing destinations on the planet. Our iPad edition adds slide shows, video, topo diagrams of climbs, and other interactive bonuses.
Annual 1 Year Subscription (10 issues, including annual Gear Guide and Photo Annual): $14.99
Monthly Subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
Single Issue: $3.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
What's New in Version 2.1
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments help - good or bad.
Great magazine, but text is so small on my iPad that my eyes hurt after a page or two. It looks basically like a PDF of the print magazine, fixed in a vertical format, without any way to magnify the print. One solution would be to show the pages in horizontal rather than vertical format on the iPad.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 28, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Active Interest Media
- © 2012 Active Interest Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Climbing Magazine$14.99
- Climbing Magazine$1.99
- Climbing Magazine March 2015$2.99
- Climbing Magazine March 2013$3.99
- Climbing Magazine April 2013$3.99
- Climbing Magazine April 2014$3.99
- Climbing Magazine September 2012$3.99
- Climbing Magazine November 2012$3.99
- Climbing Magazine December 2013$3.99
- Climbing Magazine February 2013$3.99