By Haymarket Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clinical Advisor is the first app created specifically for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, from the publishers of the number one print journal for these healthcare professionals. The CA app was designed to be the essential resource for NPs and PAs at the point-of-care. It provides daily healthcare news, the latest clinical cases, treatment review articles, opinions in medicine, CE/CME courses and drug information all in an elegant and simple design.
The Clinical Advisor app aggregates the best NP and PA information from several partners including free CME/CE courses from myCME.com and drug information from NPPR/PAPR, plus all of the content from our website and print journal.
With the Clinical Advisor app you can:
• Take Derm Dx Quizzes to learn about difficult-to-identify dermatology conditions, and then see how you performed against your peers.
• Use Medical Calculators to assess liver function, convert HbA1C to mean plasma glucose, evaluate BP, determine BMI and more.
• Read the latest news about breakthrough treatments, disease outbreaks, drug approvals and recalls, and clinical research.
• Use the Medical Slideshows to educate patients in-office about clinically relevant topics, including the detrimental effects of smoking, the benefits of breastfeeding, diabetes complications and healthy lifestyle tips, etc.
• Access hundreds of NP- and PA-specific accredited courses from the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
• Search the NPPR/PAPR drug database
Don’t forget to register for the monthly updates to get the latest clinical cases, CME/CE courses and drug information!!
What's New in Version 184.108.40.2068
Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Hemolytic Anemia and sickle-Beta thalassemia.
The writer is a patient of the above Condition. Right now I am sitting at my hospital admission bed seeking for help. Nobody seemed to have the solution. If only after I suffice this ordeal that I will be able to write a review. Are there anyone out there, including researcher who can help me? Any medical reporters journalist out there, please write. Any sympathetic soul out there who can post this for me in Y-tube and other medias. O! Dear Lord I am stock in my hospital. I have no financial mean to battle this. Please,anyone help me. I don't want to die. Columbia Presbyterian hospital, NIH, Bill and Linda Gates medical foundation in USA please help me. Larry King heart foundation, please help me if you can. Time is running out on me. Where are you CNN 360Aderdon. Please help........,,,,A. Guobadia
This is a must have for docs and mid-levels alike!!
The version of this application to which I subscribe is timely and very often topical to some of the more salient concerns of the day.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 220.127.116.118
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haymarket Media Inc
- © 2014, Haymarket Media, www.clinicaladvisor.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.