A leading journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Clinical Cardiology” publishes original clinical research, as well as brief reviews of diagnostic and therapeutic issues in cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular surgery.
Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in science and practice even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be notified when a new issue is available
- Download articles and issues for offline use
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with colleagues
- Dynamic References show references in context
Official publication of the American Society for Preventive Cardiology.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical Cardiology content updates Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.