Clinical Liver Disease
By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clinical Liver Disease, the AASLD’s digital learning resource is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “CLD” brings you a a blended content delivery format incorporating audio, video, text, and other interactive learning activities to help you improve your care of the patient with liver disease. CLD lets you learn at your own pace, in the location of your choice. Access is free, and CME credit is available. The app lets you:
- Be notified when new issues are available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, online or offline.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
About the Journal
Clinical Liver Disease (CLD) is an official digital learning publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This interactive, up-to-date source of education is designed for physicians and healthcare providers caring for the patient with liver disease. Access the full text, audio, and video content via the iPad app to receive current and clinically relevant information covering a range of hepatological diseases and conditions.
With CLD, you’ll never stop learning.
What's New in Version 1.0.2123
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
- Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2123
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © john Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.