Clinical Liver Disease, the AASLD’s digital learning resource is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “CLD” brings you a a blended content delivery format incorporating audio, video, text, and other interactive learning activities to help you improve your care of the patient with liver disease. CLD lets you learn at your own pace, in the location of your choice. Access is free, and CME credit is available. The app lets you:
- Be notified when new issues are available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, online or offline.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Clinical Liver Disease (CLD) is an official digital learning publication of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
This interactive, up-to-date source of education is designed for physicians and healthcare providers caring for the patient with liver disease. Access the full text, audio, and video content via the iPad app to receive current and clinically relevant information covering a range of hepatological diseases and conditions.
With CLD, you’ll never stop learning.
- App redesign
- Minor bug fixes
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Clinical Liver Disease content updates Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.