Get cancer trial information quickly and conveniently sourced from the trusted National Institutes of Health database (clinicaltrials.gov). The Clinical Trial Seek app features a flexible and extensive search that makes it easy for patients and healthcare professionals to find, navigate, and share in-depth clinical trial information:
•Learn more about clinical trials and how they work
•Find clinical trials in your area
•Search by location, disease type, treatment, phase of trial, trial sponsor, age or gender of patients eligible to participate, and/or keyword
•Save searches to Favorites
•E-mail specific search results to yourself or to others
This app was developed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
1) Changed version from 2.0 to 2.1 everywhere.
2) Application compatibility with latest iOS 10 for iOS.
3) Updated Terms and condition
4) Splash Updated.
5) Updated Interested in becoming an Investigator screen.
6) Removed Overview section from Health Care Professionals under Interested in becoming an Investigator.
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to find trials!
I'm using this app to help my grandmother find trials, and I have to say it is extremely easy to navigate, even for her. It's a great tool to learn more about clinical trials, what the different criteria are, and how to approach someone about enrolling in a trial. This made it easy for her to search through all the trials in one location, and the best part is they have a notes section where she can record notes instead of typing them in!
Multiple sclerosis trial at CAMR
This app is made by Novartis, who is sponsoring a clinical study on multiple sclerosis.
Clean, Fresh and Crisp, Great Resource
The App contains a wealth of information on Clinical trials. Searching is easy with plenty of categories to help find useful info. The interface is well laid out for the iPad and all the graphics are clean and crisp. Everything has a warm color scheme that is pleasant to use. Buttons look 3 dimensional with shadows and shadings. The map also takes on a unique look, breaking away from the mundane google maps look that so many apps adopt.
Great App that should prove very useful for the person needing this vital information!!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.