Clinicals offers you a clear structured and systematic approach to history taking. As a medical student, its absolutely critical to get well versed with a systematic, step wise approach to history taking.This is an essential skill to acquire for any physician.
Divided into three Main Sections
1. General History (Intro, HOPI...)
3. Physical Examination
Stepwise systematic approach ranging from Introduction and Early Observation of the patient to General History, Systemic History, Symptoms' descriptions & Grading.
Ask the right Questions! Get the questions for the most common complaints and narrow down your diagnosis!
Comprehensive guide to General History comprising
* Initial Data
* Chief Complaint
* History of Present Illness
* Past Medical History
* Personal & Social Profile
* Family History
* Drug History
* Activity & Exercise History
* Obstetric History
* Gynecological History
Organ Systems History. The most common complaints of the Major Organ systems:
* Cardivascular System
* Respiratory System
* Kidney & Urinary Tract
* Gastrointestinal Tract
* Psychiatric Assessment
* Musculoskeletal System
* Endocrine and Nutrition
* Gynecology*** [NEW]
* Constitutional, Common complaints.
Symptoms (From all organ systems)
- Clinical Questionaaire
- Differential Diagnosis
- Clinical pearls.
PHYSICAL Examination: More than 90 Examinations including:
* Cranial Nerve Examination
* Complete Chest Examination
* Breast, Cardiac, Pulmonary
* Complete Abdominal Examination- GI including Abd Mass
* Head & Neck - Eyes, Nose, Throat
* Arms & Legs
* including Neurological Assessment
* Muscle Power
* Wrist & Palm - Nails- Clubbing..
* Genital Examination-Male & Female
INTERFACE presents a Medical Case Tab system that makes browsing through systems easier than ever!
DISCLAIMER: The Content on this application is for educational purposes only and is provided 'as-is' and 'as-available' basis without any warranty. In no event shall the creator of this application be held liable in any manner for direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this application or any errors or omissions in information on this application.
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
- Mohammed Raheel Sayeed
- 2.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medical Gear 2013
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.