The new and improved Clinics Review Articles mobile app offers subscribers rapid access to recently published content from all Clinics Review Articles titles.
Non-subscribers can download the app for free and view article abstracts. Individual issues and annual app subscriptions can be purchased from the iTunes Store.
Key features of the Clinics Review Articles app:
• Download full issues while reading – no need to wait!
• Access articles quickly and conveniently with new, improved layouts and navigation.
• Interact with figures, tables, videos, podcasts, and other supplementary content.
• Personalize your experience by creating reading lists and adding your own notes to articles.
• Share your favorite articles on social media and email useful content to colleagues.
• Stay up-to-date with in-app announcements.
Clinics Review Articles offer the most current and relevant clinical reviews in your field with insights on how to apply them to your daily practice. The new and improved Clinics Review Articles mobile app includes all 58 titles:
• Anesthesiology Clinics
• Atlas of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics
• Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics
• Cardiology Clinics
• Chest Medicine, Clinics in
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics
• Critical Care Clinics
• Critical Care Nursing Clinics
• Dental Clinics
• Dermatologic Clinics
• Emergency Medicine Clinics
• Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics
• Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics
• Foot And Ankle Clinics
• Gastroenterology Clinics
• Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics
• Geriatric Medicine, Clinics in
• Hand Clinics
• Heart Failure Clinics
• Hematology/Oncology Clinics
• Hospital Medicine Clinics
• Immunology and Allergy Clinics
• Infectious Disease Clinics
• Interventional Cardiology Clinics
• Laboratory Medicine, Clinics in
• Liver Disease, Clinics in
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics
• Medical Clinics
• Neuroimaging Clinics
• Neurologic Clinics
• Neurosurgery Clinics
• Nursing Clinics
• Obstetric and Gynecology Clinics
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics
• Orthopedic Clinics
• Otolaryngologic Clinics
• Pediatric Clinics
• Perinatology, Clinics in
• PET Clinics
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics
• Physician Assistant Clinics
• Plastic Surgery, Clinics in
• Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Clinics in
• Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice
• Psychiatric Clinics
• Radiologic Clinics
• Rheumatic Disease Clinics
• Sleep Medicine Clinics
• Sports Medicine, Clinics in
• Surgical Clinics
• Surgical Oncology Clinics
• Surgical Pathology Clinics
• Thoracic Surgery Clinics
• Urologic Clinics
• Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice
• Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice
• Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice
• Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Print subscribers who are registered on www.theclinics.com receive free access to their Clinics series. Not yet a Clinics subscriber? You can conveniently subscribe within the app for a 12-month period. Subscription fee varies by title ranging from $49.99 to $169.99. Save time, stay current, and improve patient outcomes with Clinics Review Articles.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
Minimum requirements: IOS 10
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent - particularly for pathology
I tried to activate my subscription with my phone the first time and was unsuccessful. I waited a day and activated my subscription on a computer and that worked. Once initially activated, I was able to log on with my phone and iPad.
I am a long-time reader of Surgical Pathology Clinics through residency and fellowship. I had access to these journals through the library and was able to get them on my PDF reader. Now in practice I have my own subscription to print and online material. This app is an amazing upgrade to my PDF reader. The photos are crisp and easily accessible. Clicking the photo enlarges it and you can jump right back to the spot you were by minimizing the photo. My PDF reader would put me to the beginning of that section which was very frustrating.
Thank you for the app.
How to complicate things
Since the new app was implemented, i pass my time in trying to log in and calling the hotline instead of being able to read. As a subscriber to all clinics online I get the message that my subscription does not allow me to read the requested clinic. I choosed finally to go through the website which works very well but in this case why to produce an unuseful app and why change an app which worked wery well...
Clinics Review Articles
After installing the update, I can no longer view content on the iPad 3 with IOS 6.0. I subscribe to the print edition which includes online access. With the latest update it is no longer possible to access my subscription. It still works on the iPhone, but imagine reading a medical text on such a small screen. It is a free app, but the print subscription is expensive and the idea of being able to read the articles on the go was attractive. The New England Journal of Medicine, The Medical Letter, and a number of other medical journals have useful IOS apps. This one wasn't very good when it did work, because you had to download one article at a time, not very helpful if you want to read these on a trip and not carry the print edition.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 73.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Critical Care Clinics $79.99
- Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America $109.99
- Clinics in Chest Medicine $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.