Save copied text too easily and quickly.
QuickClip is very useful clipboard manager.
You can quickly and easy copy and paste.
- Simple UI
- You can access all clips from Widget
- iCloud Sync
- No Ads
*This application is only supported iOS10 or higher.
Designed by Freepik
- Bug fix
- Fixed issue it can not delete or edit folder
- Clip title will automatically add if you are not enter title.
Ratings and Reviews
A very handy app
I love adding links to the widget while I’m browsing. What a time saver! There are two issues which prevent me from rating QuickClip at 5 stars:
- The delete button on the widget is not working.
- Deleting clips within the app is more time consuming than it needs to be. You have to swipe JUST RIGHT to open the delete button (which often takes a couple tries). Then a pop-up appears asking you to confirm. Adding an option to skip this confirmation step would be helpful.
Definitely love the app and I hope to see improvements!
Can’t Share Multiple Clips?
You can copy and paste them individually but I’d like to be able to copy and paste or have an option to share an entire folder. Otherwise decent app. Very basic.
Functional and easy to use
In a panic on the way to a job interview in nyc my email disappeared. So I swiped to the iPhones "search entire phone" screen, found the lost email floating in the cache, copied the entire email using the iPhones built in text highlighter and copied the text to the clipboardand titled and saved the "clipboarded" piece of copied text using this utility. I referenced the text to get to the interview using the utility to keep the directions displayed on the subway. It Saved me! Now let's hope I get this 42k a year job as a computer tech.
Functional and simple, this utility app did what it's supposed to do and that is, augment human memory with computer memory.
Why is this good? Because the iPhone clipboard is a one-shot clipboard. If you copy text again you will replace what's already in the clipboard, just like a computer. This ute makes your copied stuff persistent. Copied items accumulate on a stack that you can title and stuff just stays there permanently. Excellent! 🤓
- keishi okazaki
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Keishi Okazaki
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.