CLIPBOARD HISTORY for your macOS.
Record clipboard history from images, links, files and text,
and copy or paste it when you needed them.
Create labels for organize items.
Use Swift Shortcuts for quick pasting clipboard items in apps.
Pinboard make easier find and sort items by labels, applications and type.
Search Window allows to quick search across all clipboard history and getting items via shortcuts using modifiers and 1-9, a-z keys.
[ Clipboards ]
• Storing clipboard history from images, links, files and text.
• Can to store any clipboard content, even if it not image or text.
• Use menu bar icon or customizable shortcut Cmd + Shift + V for show window.
• Paste item into applications.
• Copying item back to clipboard.
• Copying item as plain text.
• Paste multiple items.
• Store links, images and texts from your iOS device via macOS Sierra’s Universal Clipboard.
• Swift Shortcut for any stored item.
• Preview item for get more information.
• Drag & drop item to paste in application.
• Optional add name to item and edit name or clear name.
• Search items using name, type, application name, label or text content.
[ Pinboard ]
• Pinboard make easier find and sort items.
• Create labels for organize items.
• Allows edit labels.
• Quick access to labels, types and applications.
• 3 show modes.
• Swift Shortcut for labels.
• Combine labels, types and applications for sorting items.
• Setup pinboard for show types or applications.
[ Settings ]
• Exceptions applications, items from them will not be saved.
• Can start at system startup.
• Enable sounds.
• Can hide menu bar icon.
• Can save same items.
• Setup history limit up to 2000.
• Shortcut for show/hide pinboard.
• Shortcut for switch to all clipboard history.
• Shortcut for Pin/Unpin Search window.
• Modifiers key for shortcuts in Search window.
Update fixes issue that occurs with showing Support window in some cases also fixes all known bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Highly Recommend - Excellant App
I really love this app. Not only do I use it for the copy/paste function, but I find it even more useful to save links/text/photos, etc. that I can access later. You can think of it like the history option in Safari, except it keeps a list of everything you copy (you can of course selectively delete item(s) from your clipboard history.)
I was pleasantly surprised when I did a copy on my iPad - it showed in Clipboards on my iMac. A great (and very simple) way to save a link (or text) automatically from your iPad/iPhone to your iMac.
In preferences, I recommend enabling sounds in Clipboards settings - I really like that feature.
Note to developer. If it’s not a critical update, please combine updates. We don’t need updates every 3 days!!
Been using this for about 2 Weeks. Replaced IClipboard which has not been upgraded. This New Clipboards App is the only App that even comes Close to IClipboard which I have used for years and considered the BEST of all Clipboards I have used. And Believe me, I have Tried over 15 or 20 of them.
UPDATE ON MY PRIOR COMMENTUseless
Developer reached out to me unmasked and help me figure out what I was doing wrong. And bingo, works like a charm, does exactly what was advertised. Very useful. THANKS
won’t open up on mac with Hi Sierra os
Developer Response ,
Can I kindly ask you to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or using website and provide me with more details about your problem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.