Clip and share current live TV moments from memorable shows while they air. Share with friends and family on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or anywhere!
From sitcoms to live sports and events, movies, and more, if it’s on TV, you can clip it!
Just search for any TV show or program that’s on the air, select the start and end point for your clip, and share it with your family and friends.
Discover new shows and browse and share existing clips from other Clippit users.
*Note that Clippit does not stream or retransmit TV shows. It only displays images from the show that enable you to create a short clip, up to 30 seconds long.
New in this release:
* Facebook sharing updated for recent policy changes
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is definitely the hottest app that is out there. I use it to take snippets of football games and post them to twitter to make fun of them.
A necessity for any active sports fans on social media
This is an absolute blast to use & share from
Great for finding live clips
Love being able to get HD Live clips
- Didja, Inc.
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Didja, Inc., All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.