Kippster for Kippt
By Alex Robinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kippster makes all of your favorite bookmarks available on the go. Sign in with your Kippt account to start adding, reading and sharing interesting web pages and articles you discover.
• Browse your Feed to keep up with interesting links
• Like, resave and comment on clips
• Mark your clips as Favorites
• Save links from apps like Safari with an iOS 8 Share Extension
• Save from Kippster to other apps that have their own share extensions
• Quickly add new bookmarks and notes
• Add, update and delete lists
• Read your saved articles optimized for your screen
Kippster supports x-callback-url. Check the app's settings for documentation.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
• Fixes a crash when logging in with 1Password on iPad.
• Fixes layout bug on Settings screen on iPad.
• Fixes a bug that sometimes prevented the Share/Action button from working on the Clip Info screen.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Alex Robinson
- © 2014 Alex Robinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.