Kippster for Kippt
By Alex Robinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kippster makes all of your favorite bookmarks available on the go. Sign in with your free Kippt account to start adding, reading and sharing interesting web pages and articles you discover.
• Browse your Feed to keep up with interesting links
• Like, resave and comment on clips
• Mark your clips as Favorites
• Quickly add new bookmarks and notes
• Add, update and delete lists
• Read your saved articles optimized for your screen
You can share your links to a bunch of other apps including: 1Password; Riposte; Netbot; Chrome; Pinboard; Instapaper; and Pocket.
Kippster supports x-callback-url. Check the app's settings for documentation.
What's New in Version 3.1
• You can now swipe left on clips to reveal actions like move, save, favourite, like and share.
• Images now show at the top of a clip's info screen.
• You can now see the number of likes and comments for a clip.
• Fixes a problem where scrolling to load more clips would sometimes make the first clips disappear.
Major step up from Evernote - Great app
I've always looked for an app that focuses on link capture and this is the one. Love it. Works great.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Alex Robinson
- © 2014 Alex Robinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.