ClipTwin Copy & Paste
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• ClipTwin is the easiest tool to get instant copy and paste between iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Macs !
• Watch the screencast at http://cliptwin.intellicore.net to see how it works
• You don't need a Mac nor a PC to use ClipTwin between iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch !
• ClipTwin works automagically and discover Macs (at least 10.5), iPads and iPhones over Wifi (or BlueTooth with compatible devices like iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPad and recent iPods Touch).
• On your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, just use the standard "copy" function in any application, start ClipTwin on each device; all your Macs, iPads and iPhones are browsable at a finger; touch the one you want to copy to. Done ! Get it with a simple "Paste" or command-V ! (Note that on iOS, only text and images copy/pasting is supported)
• On your Mac, just install the Preference Pane available at http://cliptwin.intellicore.net.
• On your Mac, just copy as usual, then use the "Paste to... your iPhone" menu in the menu bar. Your clip is transfered instantaneously on your iPhone. Just "Paste" in any application that supports the pasteboard.
• BONUS : thanks to its free Preference Pane, ClipTwin allows for copy/pasting a lot of content types from one of your Mac to another via WIFI or Ethernet ! (Copying finder files between macs with ClipTwin is now unsupported in Lion because you can use AirDrop)
• ClipTwin allows for copy and paste among:
iPad - iPhone
iPad - Mac
iPad - iPad
iPad - iPodTouch
Mac - iPhone
iPhone - iPhone
iPhone - iPodTouch
Mac - iPodTouch
iPodTouch - iPodTouch
• Watch the video and check the FAQ ! (http://cliptwin.intellicore.net)
What's New in Version 2.1
- Bug fixes when running on iOS 5
- Retina display Icon
Very nice app!
I'll be using this quite a bit. Works great between iPhone 4, iPad 1, both iOS 5.0.1, and Lion on my Mac. Two feature requests... If it could run in the background using push messages (not sure if possible) on iOS devices. And maybe a Windows desktop client! Either way, $1 well spent! Thank you!
Finally a easy way to copy and paste
No more emailing links to myself or creating random notes, now I can easily copy and paste links and text messages to my computer from my iOS devices.
Thanks for Last Update!
i Love this App. and Thanks for Last Update!
Work great on My Lion and iOS5.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 02, 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christian Trotobas
- © 2011 Intellicore Services iPhone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.