Be part of something exciting, unlock new social experiences, explore your city. Born in Chicago and now near you. Let’s Cliq! (1) Invite your friends (2) Browse other groups (3) Invite them to chat (4) If you cliq, meet in person.
A word from Founder/CEO Nick Wieczorek: “We want to be a one-stop shop for folks looking to explore their city, both people and places. Our mission is to connect groups of friends and we view unique experiences as a great way to accomplish that goal."
- Access all Cliq features with a subscription that starts with a 7-day free trial, and then costs $7.99 every two months
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's new you ask?...
• Now you can see your mutual friends!
• New streamlined interface.
• Improved sharing! See a group you know a friend of yours would cliq with? Now it's easier than ever to share, whether or not they have Cliq.
• Hide groups you don't wanna see anymore.
• Group Bios - provide a little information about you and your group to find and connect with the best people!
• Events! For a select few, Cliq now curates a daily list of sweet events going on in your city. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're dying to get your hands on it.
• Speed improvements.
Your help is invaluable to the Cliq team. Got feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
App isn't good enough to pay for
I used this app after moving to LA. I didn't know a single person and needed friends. It makes you advertise yourself as a group of people and you can't be a solo person causing me to have to add my ex boyfriend as my "friend." People thought we were swingers or he was gay. I met one person on the app (who originally thought I wanted a ménage a trois with me and my "friend." The interface was hard to navigate...couldn't change my friend, edit my profile or even click to see others profile. And I'm quite tech savvy. When I tried to log in as of lately, they tried to straight up charge a ridiculous subscription fee taken out monthly. Never! I'll stick to other apps like Tinder and Meet Up to make friends unless they take off the pricing and make the app easier to use.
Be Cautious getting this App-
I thought this app was something else - so when I downloaded it and it asked me if I wanted to try it before I get charged $30 for 2 months I said okay! Shortly after looking around the app I realized this is not what I expected and I deleted my account. A couple days later my bank account was charged $30 even though I deleted my account! I have been trying to get in contact with Cliq customer support but I haven’t heard anything. Horrible customer service and a waste of money. Do not recommend.
It's been a few years, and the app is now working like it should. I had seen trouble connecting to the meet me a site with the web browser. But, it could be something minor like the web browser I'm using. Other than that, web and app seem to be doing its job.
- Cliqster LLC
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Cliqster LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cliq $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.