Cloak - Super Simple VPN
By Bourgeois Bits LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Public Wi-Fi isn't safe.
Cloak is the solution.
Cloak keeps you safe on Public Wi-Fi with no fiddling or fuss.
With Cloak's auto-secure feature, you don't even need to remember that you *have* Cloak -- just connect to that coffee shop, or airport, or hotel, or conference Wi-Fi and trust that Cloak's got your back.
What else is cool about Cloak? So much:
- With a beautiful, minimal user interface and quick access to all the important controls, Cloak makes it effortless to manage your online security.
- Cloak knows which networks you trust, and which you don't... and Cloak automatically secures your connection when you use an untrusted network.
- All of your preferences are cloud synced to all of your devices: iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, and Macs.
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback and, yes, even your bug reports. To get in touch, send us an email: email@example.com -- we are here to help, so please do say hello!
What's New in Version 3.4.4
Please note that this newest version of Cloak now requires iOS 9 or greater, with iOS 10 strongly recommended.
- Added support for Arabic and Hebrew
- Some minor bugs were also fixed for this release
- Fixes a possible crasher
- Added support for Afrikaans, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
- In case you were wondering, Cloak also already knows English and Spanish.
- Some minor bug fixes are also included as part of this update.
- Appropriately displays the actual network's status in the Networks view.
- Adds the first of hopefully many new "smart network" features to detect problematic networks and let you know that you may encounter problems.
- Fixes bugs, including passcode and localization bugs.
- Ties to our app store ratings in a totally cool, not-at-all-in-your-face-but-still-there sort of way (we think other indie devs will approve).
Project Marketing Consultant
Cloak's been great for securing HIPAA-Protected Healthcare Information when my MacOS and iOS computers join both wired and wireless networks. The securing seems to happen automatically. I've only used Cloak for a bit more than a year, and it's automated securely joining dozens of work-related networks. My affection for Cloak calls to mind Dropbox from many years ago: they work so well Apple should have bought both for their companies and rolled their elegant services into MacOS and iOS!
Solid, Simple, Safe, Stable & Trustworthy
I like this app. To make sure I'm using the best I keep trying alternatives. Nothing is more dependable or consistently excellent. Great performance & trustworthy. Exactly what you'd want in a VPN. Smart, too.
Easily trust your home WiFi and have Cloak auto-magically connect to VPN on all other WiFi connections.
Reasonably priced, too. I'm on the 5GB/month "Mini" plan it works great if I use a coffeeshop WiFi or short travel. I upgrade for longer trips & they pro-rate the bills.
I'm so happy with Cloak, and I am just a satisfied user- not a shill, employee or fan of whoever makes this. Well, after 4 years of great service, I guess I'm a fan.
Cloak just works
If I had to list one thing I like the most about Cloak that would be that it just works. It turns on when I need it. It stays off when I am connected to trusted networks. I do not notice any lag or slower traffic when using Cloak. Cloak charges a reasonable price for a great product.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bourgeois Bits LLC
- © 2016 Bourgeois Bits LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month Pass$9.99
- Week Pass$3.99
- Year Pass$99.99