By Cloak Holdings LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Encrypt.me keeps you safe on public Wi-Fi with no fiddling or fuss.
With Encrypt.me's auto-secure feature, you don't even need to remember that you have Encrypt.me -- just connect to that coffee shop, or airport, or hotel, or conference Wi-Fi and trust that Encrypt.me's got your back.
Encrypt.me empowers our users to have total security on what matters most to them - their data on-the-go. We create innovative and award-winning apps that are as powerful as the clients we serve. Finally, peace of mind while on-the-go allowing you more time to focus on what matters most. If you're working at your favorite coffee shop, on-the-go at an Airbnb or home we help protect your data. We encrypt our user's data contribute to preventing hackers and ISPs from reading your data.
What else is cool about Encrypt.me? So much:
- With a beautiful, minimal user interface and quick access to all the important controls, Encrypt.me makes it effortless to manage your online security.
- Encrypt.me knows which networks you trust, and which you don't... and Encrypt.me automatically secures your connection when you use an untrusted network.
- All of your preferences are cloud synced to all of your devices: iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches, and Macs.
As always, we welcome your comments and feedback and, yes, even your bug reports. To get in touch, send us an email: email@example.com -- we are here to help, so please do say hello!
What's New in Version 4.1.0
- New Transporter screen let's you navigate more easily
- New Today Widget for the VPN
- iPhone X support
- 1Password integration now handles your Encrypt.me account
- Lots of bug fixes and general improvements
Buggy and unreliable
The developers are unable to stabilize this app. It never Just Works™, which is a big issue since that’s the differentiating quality they advertise.
I’ve reported countless issues to support, and it never resolves anything. It feels pointless to keep submitting tickets.
Recently, severe issues with the VPN have made it so the only way to get internet access is to delete the app altogether. It constantly fails to connect, or gets into unresolvable states where the app says you have no internet connection (even when you have strong wifi and LTE), and/or has the toggle button disappear so you can’t control the VPN at all. And even when the toggle button is there, turning the VPN off does nothing — it reenables itself automatically no matter how many times you try to turn it off.
I’m so sick of fighting this app. We don’t need new features. We just need the small number of existing features to actually freaking work.
Used to be great. No longer. 👎
This used to be a service I recommended to everyone. Now it rarely works correctly. I have to constantly try to fiddle with it. It often crashes when trying to simply turn it off to get an internet connection.
It's been this way for months. Each update that comes out makes me hopeful they fixed the issues. Each update I'm disappointed. Who cares what your new branding is if the service doesn't work?
I'm discontinuing my subscription and looking for an alternative.
Cannot turn off the app!
Because services like Netflix and a Prime do not allow vpn when streaming, in the past I used to just open the app and temporarily turn it off - no issues. Since the most recent update, I cannot turn the app off! You can open it, turn it off, but it just keeps automatically turning back on. My only option to stream from these services is to delete the app. This is not the level of quality and service I’m used to from Cloak, now encryptme.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Cloak Holdings LLC
- © 2017 Cloak Holdings LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Month Pass$9.99
- Week Pass$3.99
- Year Pass$99.99