Clock Wave allows you calibrate radio controlled watch or clock anytime and anywhere. Just click "Transmit" button, set your watch or clock to manual receive time signal, and place it nearby your iPhone/iPad's speaker, it will be calibrated in a few minutes.
Clock Wave features:
- Covers 5 major longwave time signal stations all over the world.
* USA: WWVB
* Japan: JJY
* China: BPC
* UK: MSF
* DE: DCF77
- Automatically transmit the accurate time.
* If your radio controlled watch/clock doesn't support station BPC, select station JJY manually to use in China.
* If your radio controlled watch/clock doesn't support station MSF, select station DCF77 manually to use in UK.
* If your radio controlled watch/clock support only a specified timezone or station, (e.g. Using a radio controlled clock support only JJY station in Australia.), select the watch/clock timezone manually in app settings.
1. Bug fix.
2. Optimized time accuracy.
Ratings and Reviews
Freaking Amazing App! You are my hero!
Just bought a watch from eBay and was having trouble receiving the time signal with it. Loved the watch but not sure if there was a problem with the receiver. No way to test but to go outside at night away from the house, point north, etc., etc. Even a watch I already owned and knew worked with the signal was having trouble. Heard about JJY app on a google review of a similar watch and then hit the App Store for it, and took a guess to search for WWVB. Found this app! Less than ten minutes later, watch synchronized! Fabulous, and best $2 that I ever spent.
Works on Casio Lineage Watch
Worked the very first time on my Casio Lineage Japanese model LCW-M170TD-7AJF watch. This watch needs a strong and long signal to set and this app worked perfectly. I've been messing around for a year with a group of arduino geeks trying to make a 60hz wwvb clock signal transmitter and it's not working yet - and then i found this app that snatched our glory, lol. And as others said, some improved features would be nice. Maybe the ability to transmit for 10 mins every night so my watch can sync automatically while sitting in my man-bowl? Great app! Thanks!
I used this with an iPhone 7 + Casio AWG-M100B to synchronize by simulating WWVB. It worked perfectly!
I was skeptical that this would work without an external antenna (using a headphone as a weak antenna), but it actually works just using whatever hardware is inside the phone as a really weak approximation to an antenna (at close range, a couple centimeters, it works just fine!).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.