Clock Weather News
By Greg Dawson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, a FREE stylish retro flip clock on your iPhone and iPod touch.
~ Stunning HD images based on local weather, RSS news feed and alarm clock download available ~
***Highlights & Features***
- A retro flip clock with a modern twist
- Scrolling headlines via RSS Feed
- Stunning HD images that changed based on localized weather
- Alarm Clock Download via In-App Purchase to wake up to your favorite songs
-- THE BEST 3-IN-1 CLOCK WEATHER NEWS SOLUTION AVAILABLE --
With built-in localized Weather information, RSS and retro flip clock, Clock Weather News keeps you informed and ready for the day no matter the conditions.
★ Retro Flip Clock ★
- Featuring a stylish flip clock style display, time never looked so good
- Placed on top of changing weather scenes based on current conditions, you’ll be able to check the time and the weather at a glance.
- Set to 12h or 24h
★ Instant and Live Weather Conditions ★
- Automatically localized to your current location
- Background changes to current conditions ... clouds, sunny, rain, evening
- Set to Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 4-Day extended forecast drop-down menu when you need it
- Displays current wind speed
★ RSS Reader News Feed ★
- Get your RSS Reader news feed directly within the app
- Set to auto scroll or manual scroll to read at your own pace
- Tap to browse full article, tap to close to read additional articles
★ Alarm Clock Download - Available via In-App Purchase only $.99 ★
- Removes ads upon upgrade
- Wake up to your favorite songs
- Set multiple and multi-day alarms
Q: Isn't Google Reader set to discontinue in early July?
A: Yes. We already have an update ready to go once they pull the plug.
Q: Is the app free?
A: Yes. And it is supported by nonintrusive ads at the bottom of the screen.
Q: How do I set the alarm?
A: You can unlock this feature by via a one-time In-App Purchase of $.99.
Q: How do I get rid of the ads?
A: You can get rid of the ads as well as unlock unlock the alarm clock download via a one-time In-App Purchase of $.99.
What's New in Version 1.1
I really enjoyed this app because it had good information about the weather. Th app had how cold or hot it is, the chance of rain, how fast the wind is and were it's coming from. Also it has a beautiful picture of how it is outside, if it's day or night. The inforamtion was really fast becuase you could choose to update the infomation such as every 5 minutes up to an 1 hour. Overall I really enjoyed this app because you could check the weather in one click.
This app is great. It shows the weather at my location automatically. And setting up news feed is also extremely easy. You can keep this app running whenever you are not using your phone. The only suggestion is to make the time region smaller, and the news feed region larger.
Very detailed weather/clock app, there are so many good features. I like how the background changes as the weather does and i'm really impressed with the layout, it's very eye-catching. Will definitely be purchasing the full version.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Greg Dawson
- © (c)Greg Dawson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Clock Weather NewsFree