By Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there is absolutely no need for you to manually calculate the time difference between two different time zones. The Clock Zone app in iPhone will display the time and date of the various time zones. It requires you to select the time zone by clicking on the + symbol at the top right corner.
• You can select any time zone that is desired.
• Choose between Analog or Custom Clock formats.
• Most elegant, beautiful and simple world clock app.
• Available for both iPhone and iPad.
Analog needs work
The hour hand on the analog clock representation does not move in relation to the minute hand. When it is two minutes to one o'clock, the hour hand is still directly on twelve, instead almost on the one. A quick glance at the clock would give the impression that the time is almost twelve, not almost one.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Oct 18, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd
- © Permeative Technologies Pvt Ltd, 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.