Introducing ClockedIn 2 for iPad a simple to use personal time tracking app. ClockedIn 2 for iPad takes all the great features of ClockedIn 2 and brings them to the iPad.
It's personal. ClockedIn 2 for iPad helps you keep track of the time you spend on different tasks as you accomplish your goals. It gives you just that little bit of extra help to keep you accurate and up-to-date. It doesn't do invoicing or billing because you already have other systems to manage those complex processes.
It's simple. ClockedIn 2 for iPad is designed to provide just the functions you'll need to track and report on one or multiple projects. You just start the timer when you begin a task. Assign the task to a project. Then stop the timer when you finish the task. The amount of time spent on the task is saved and accumulated. You can review it later by day, week, month or project. You will enjoy its easy-to-read timer display and easy-to-understand reporting.
For those that have workflows that require them to switch frequently between tasks, ClockedIn 2 for iPad has "Task Switching" mode. When enabled, the timer will present the last 10 timed tasks to select from, making the assignment of tasks to the timer even easier.
In addition, ClockedIn 2 for iPad shows you only the days that have activity. Making it easy to navigate to just the important days.
It's visual. ClockedIn 2 for iPad provides graphic views to help you understand how you're spending your time. This is a great aid for people working on their time management skills.
While ClockedIn 2 for iPad was created with the contract professional or freelance worker in mind, it can be used by anyone who wants to track the time spent on the things done in their busy lives.
Easy to use timer
· One button starts and stops the timer.
· The timer displays the elapsed time, start time, project name and project activity.
· Projects and activities can easily be assigned from the timer view.
· Task switching mode allows you to switch the timer quickly between frequently used tasks.
View activity by day, week and month
· Visual representations of what tasks you performed by day, week and month.
· Edit task details, including task start and end time.
· Filter by project.
· Add completed tasks by day.
· Review the total time spent by project.
· Visual representation of what activities you spent your time on.
· Totals can be calculated by user defined begin and end dates.
· Project totals include subtotals by activity.
· Add completed tasks by activity.
· Use email to send reports.
· Report data can be generated in CSV format for easy import into desktop applications.
· Reports can be generated in PDF or HTML format.
· Generate reports for daily, weekly and monthly activity or by project.
· Customer and project reports can be generated with user defined date ranges.
· AirPrint support.
· Projects can be configured to "push" their completed tasks to your iOS Calendar.
· Push completed tasks to shared calendars.
· User configurable first day of week.
· Configure up to 10 predefined activities for projects.
· Configure reports to use decimal formatting.
- Updated to support the latest version of iOS. This app now requires iOS 8 and above.
- Minor UI bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
My time tracking program of choice!
I've tried MANY different clocking programs, and this is the one that works best for me. The only option I'd like to see is the ability to log time in advance (holidays and such). Other than that, it does exactly what I need to do, and it has some nice reporting for what you did throughout the week/month. I highly recommend it.
Good, but a few issues
So far, seems like a very well-done app that doesn't over complicate things. But a few issues need addressing. Notably, the ability to select which calendar to use for project time-keeping is broken. Only one of my six MobileMe calendars seems to be selectable; the others are there, but tapping them does nothing, so my project time is forced into a calendar I don't want to use for this purpose. Developer, please fix ASAP.
Excellent time tracking app
I tried all that I could download and this was by far the best, because it's simple, it's graphical so the data is easy to review and has the concept of a customer for a project, tasks for a project and notes per task. Kudos to the developer. Highly recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.