Transform your device into a functional and elegant nightstand alarm clock! Better yet on your favourite dock.
Clock IT ranked among Top 10 utility apps in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Finland, Malaysia, India and 18 more countries. - July 2013
Features of Clock IT include:
- Music alarms - choose any track from your music library as your wake up sound
- Custom themes
- Unlimited alarms featuring brand new alarm tones
- Snooze feature with a countdown showing how much snooze time left
- Energy efficient - screen turns off when device is kept face down
- Gorgeous custom designed weather icons showcasing current weather conditions updated hourly
- Gently fade in alarms
- 12 or 24-hour time format
- Weather on/off (turn off to disconnect app from the internet)
- Temperature in degrees C or F
- Set screen auto-lock on/off
- Designed for efficiency - low battery consumption
- Swipe to control brightness
We're constantly improving Clock IT, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please use the support feature within the app or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the App Store.
Performance improvements and minor feature update.
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t stay on top
When I open app, it appears for a minute or so and then my home screen appears and clock is running in background
Update a Downgrade in Aug 2018
This app wasn’t perfect. It’s simple, clean clock interface and the dimmable screen made it a great alarm clock for travel. It worked well enough despite it’s quirks, like the brightness bug for instance, and lack of desirable features, such as being able to sort the list of alarms, rather you were stuck with the list only being shown in the order in which they were created. But now, it’s completely unusable. Alarms in list don’t show am or pm so you don’t know which it is, particularly if you have a long list of alarms, unless you edit and then remember which one you clicked on once you saved it. And then there was the kiss of death, my 5:15 (am) alarm went off at 3:14 (am). I deleted every other previously programmed alarm so it was the only one. And I know I set it for the correct time. And once the alarm sounded, and I shut of the alarm, the app wouldn’t remain open even if it’s set not to lock the screen while in use. This app just can’t be trusted anymore, well at least to do anything other than to tell the time...when it’s open. Oh and I forgot to mention the alarm sounds are right down obnoxious, and not in a good alarm kind of way. It seems it is time to move on.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your much valuable response. We've taken care of some issues that you've mentioned here in the new update. We'll try to put your other suggestions in our next update.
App brightness bug
It would be nice if in app brightness did not change my iPad Pro brightness level. The recent release is worse then the previous version. Because of the ongoing issue only giving app 1 star.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We've taken care of this issue and few others in our latest update which is available now in the app store.
- Creo IT Pvt Ltd
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Creo IT Pvt Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.